Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

Garlana86

Not this crap again, i nearly missed out last time vs boro, only to find two empty seats next to me!

CovInEssex

1 ticket per person

Day 1
9am - Season Tickets w/500+ points
6pm - Season Tickets w/150+ points

Day 2
9am - Season tickets
6pm - Middlesborough home game

Day 3
9am - Any match history
6pm - General release

AFCCOVENTRY

Coventry City fans will be located in the West End of Wembley Stadium – this is the same as our League Two Play-Off Final and Checkatrade Trophy Final.

The Sky Blues have been allocated 36,237 tickets for the game.

bigfatronssba

I’ve read it’s 36500 each team not sure if that’s but if it is where does the other 17000 go ?

Neutrals. This a serious big time game.

Most valuable match in the world

This is a game that will be watched all over the planet.

mark82

If every season ticket holder buys 2 not going to be a huge amount left for the 100+ points bun fight.

Esoterica

I’ve booked my flights already. Now just need to find a way to get my hands on 2 tickets. Prepared to do unspeakable things for them.

Alkhen

How many season ticket holders do we have currently? 2 per. It's going to be fastest finger first for the points bracket. Can't see this making general sale

bigfatronssba

Presumably this will be the biggest crowd the City have played in front of since 1987?

skybluejelly

I don’t think Luton will sell out there end , they can buy 6 per season ticket , then five tickets if they have attended five games or more , then 2 each on general sale

bigfatronssba

I don’t think Luton will sell out there end , they can buy 6 per season ticket , then five tickets if they have attended five games or more , then 2 each on general sale
They will

Even if its just daytrippers.

MalcSB

How many season ticket holders do we have currently? 2 per. It's going to be fastest finger first for the points bracket. Can't see this making general sale
13000 season ticket. King said 25% are children - will they be able to buy 2 tickets? If not, 19,000 ish will go to ST holders, leaving 17,500 for general sale. If children ST can buy two for Wembley, will leave 10,500 for next phase. Cant see anyone with nil points buying a ticket,

Users who are viewing this thread