Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

Anyone had 541 yet?

Skyblueweeman

Working its way round to 543....

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

chopper

Haven't felt like posting the last few days, but I'm still without a ticket. Tried everything and had no luck. The thought of missing out is sickening. Feel like I've travelled the world and the seven seas with this club, but to miss the biggest game in modern history? Wouldn't wish this feeling on anybody.
Hi, new member and Im not a Coventry fan but I do have 3 club wembley tickets that I purchased in haste!!!!! Im looking to sell them as the final is of no interest to me. Better to sell them to a fan rather than the seats sit empty.

If this isn't allowed on this forum, then I apologise and I will remove my post.

Covkid1968#

Sadly I’ve heard they can’t send those Perry and you have to claim them from Wembley direct and unless you get there at 6 am there’s no assurance you’ll get in
You’re a git Grendel… I’m waiting for 541 😳😳

Flying Fokker

Just when I was giving up hope I got called into my bosses office today, to say he had bought me two of the corporate tickets as a gift 😀😀😀
Made up, won’t be allowed to wear my shirt probably but will wear something skyblue, bring on Saturday!
Are you the boss? What a great way of showing people they are valued. Chuffed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread