Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

I spoke to someone at Club Wembley and he said, one team getting slightly more tickets meant more seats could be filled rather than left empty under netting due to the configuration of the stadium. We should’ve been given the higher but the person whose job it is gave east side the higher!
No idea if this is even true or he was talking bollox.
The idea of filling as many seats as possible sounds true, even though it’s the sort of policy that gives our SAG nightmares, saying we should’ve had the higher amount could be him just blowing smoke.
Hardly matters anyway.
That makes sense of the car park situation. Our allocated car park is on Lutons side of the ground and theirs is on ours and when people have queried it the car park company have insisted it's right.

torchomatic

Ours have literally just come through.

Block 137.

Covkid1968#

Tickets arrived…. It’s happening 😎😎

samccov1987

Block 234 come through late last night. Now panicking how to print it as don’t have a printer at home.

will have to go in the office and hope the nazi stationary secretary has ordered paper.

Skyblueweeman

Just when I was giving up hope I got called into my bosses office today, to say he had bought me two of the corporate tickets as a gift 😀😀😀
Made up, won’t be allowed to wear my shirt probably but will wear something skyblue, bring on Saturday!

Now's the time to ask for a pay-rise. Strike whilst the iron is hot and all that!

Deity

Haven't felt like posting the last few days, but I'm still without a ticket. Tried everything and had no luck. The thought of missing out is sickening. Feel like I've travelled the world and the seven seas with this club, but to miss the biggest game in modern history? Wouldn't wish this feeling on anybody.
Message my DM

SonofErnie

Must admit I'm perplexed by this block by block approach. I work in IT and the number of emails is relatively small and technically could be sent in one go. I can only assume it's an operational decision to do it this way.

shmmeee

Must admit I'm perplexed by this block by block approach. I work in IT and the number of emails is relatively small and technically could be sent in one go. I can only assume it's an operational decision to do it this way.

Yeah I don’t get it either. Any mail system could do 30k easily. Must be how ticketmaster do it for some reason. Does mean they send more emails as well, I’ve bought in 4 different blocks so will get four emails instead of one.

Users who are viewing this thread