Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

Ccfcsj

I can't be the only one that, every time their phone/watch/computer etc pings with an email notification, jumps and looks in hope - only for it to be from somebody else :LOL:

M&B Stand

The allocations for the L1 play off are not even either, Barnsley have got 37k something and Wednesday 36k something.
I spoke to someone at Club Wembley and he said, one team getting slightly more tickets meant more seats could be filled rather than left empty under netting due to the configuration of the stadium. We should’ve been given the higher but the person whose job it is gave east side the higher!
No idea if this is even true or he was talking bollox.
The idea of filling as many seats as possible sounds true, even though it’s the sort of policy that gives our SAG nightmares, saying we should’ve had the higher amount could be him just blowing smoke.
Hardly matters anyway.

Brighton Sky Blue

I spoke to someone at Club Wembley and he said, one team getting slightly more tickets meant more seats could be filled rather than left empty under netting due to the configuration of the stadium. We should’ve been given the higher but the person whose job it is gave east side the higher!
No idea if this is even true or he was talking bollox.
The idea of filling as many seats as possible sounds true, even though it’s the sort of policy that gives our SAG nightmares, saying we should’ve had the higher amount could be him just blowing smoke.
Hardly matters anyway.

They will look silly with thousands of empty seats that could have been filled by fans of both clubs

torchomatic

torchomatic

torchomatic

Luton sold out too now.

Flying Fokker

I haven't had an email telling me that they're sending a letter, should I be worried?

Attachments

• 1684853322294.jpeg
    1684853322294.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 23

torchomatic

I haven't had an email telling me that they're sending a letter, should I be worried?
Yout don't get an email. You get a text to say the letter is on the way to say the tickets will be emailed. Simple.

With so many tickets i would have thought some will be available last min from people who cant go, is this likely and where will they sell them usually?

Users who are viewing this thread