Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

Hutch11

Was having a think about this - could we release a membership package for £50 (figure plucked out of thin air) which gives you 10% discount for POTG and means you have a card to accumulate points? May also result in a little more advance income for summer months and would mean people would need to go to 17 matches of the season to make it pay (assuming ticket price of £30)?
Great idea

long way home

i had to use them for the final of the Euros, when I got shafted by someone when England all of a sudden made the final. Obviously paying way over the odds but from my experience they are reliable and got me the tickets that were advertised and were quick to get back to me when I had queries.

I may have just got lucky through a contact, ill find out tomorrow then its quick dash to the airport. Shit shower and shave at home, then off to London we go...

SkyBlueMatt

What are the EFL going to do about this?People getting ripped off. If any so called City fan are found to have done this I hope the club ban them.
If it's fans doing it, it shouldn't be that hard to find out. The club should purchase them, find out the seat number, cancel all tickets attached and then resell them.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Cov_CBS

My daughter works for Mars and has her name in a draw for tickets through them on Wednesday, so there must be other companies like that through which people can access tickets. 17,000 seems an awful lot though, so I'm guessing a lot of those normally find their way to touts, as I can't imagine too many neutrals being that interested in a Cov v Luton match up.
I used to work for EE and for these games there were so many tickets up for grabs - people would take them then come in after the weekend and spout nonsense like 'my dog had a bad toe' or 'my girlfriend had a headache' and loads would be wasted

skyblue1991

Everyone get a job at EE quickly
6946a9dda48a546a3b948cdfd9258136.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

pipkin73

Luton invaded the pitch after their game, they are rewarded by more tickets to the final????

just under 1 min 50

M&B Stand

not really onboard with the people on social media who are outraged Luton got more than us, it’s a difference of 250 tickets and seemingly down to which end of the ground you have.
It was an admin error apparently by someone at Wembley Stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread