Fighting at HT (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Says the man bragging how his Mrs was ‘wanting to chin about 4 lads within the first 15 minutes’, one of which was for someone not saying thank you. Wow!!! What a brag!!! some balls there!! Even if that did happen, you’re now the one accusing me of defending violent actions- on a thread 7 months ago. Glass houses and all that.

Nth Degree Nick’s tactics:

1) Demand a quote or statistic for someone’s opinion
2) take other’s opinion/comments out of context and add a cunty twist
3) regurgitate an off topic post from the past
4) take the off topic post and take it out of context and add a cunty twist.
5) repeat steps 1-4 until bored.

Simple enough.

It wasn't taken out of context, I just quoted exactly what you said. There really is no twist. The thread is public for anybody to see.

Yep, she got pretty annoyed at people walking past every 5-10 minutes to go and do coke and not bothering to say thankyou or even acknowledging when she let them past so she made them aware they were impolite. Not really the same as throwing bottles of beer or smoke bombs into a crowd of people is it?

It wasn't really bragging either, it was pointing out how some of our fanbase are knuckle draggers when it comes to female fans at games without the basic ideas of how to act, the same behaviour you put down to people being at "boiling point" with SISU.

If you don't like it being pointed out that you try to be a tesco value version of Danny Dyer then don't try to be. All I have done is quote exactly what you said in that thread when people were discussing people's behaviour when you were trying to excuse it.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

It wasn't taken out of context, I just quoted exactly what you said. There really is no twist. The thread is public for anybody to see.

Yep, she got pretty annoyed at people walking past every 5-10 minutes to go and do coke and not bothering to say thankyou or even acknowledging when she let them past so she made them aware they were impolite. Not really the same as throwing bottles of beer or smoke bombs into a crowd of people is it?

It wasn't really bragging either, it was pointing out how some of our fanbase are knuckle draggers when it comes to female fans at games without the basic ideas of how to act, the same behaviour you put down to people being at "boiling point" with SISU.

If you don't like it being pointed out that you try to be a tesco value version of Danny Dyer then don't try to be. All I have done is quote exactly what you said in that thread when people were discussing people's behaviour when you were trying to excuse it.

Perfect example of points 3 & 4.

What exactly has the MK Dons Away thread from 7 months got to do with this thread and two blokes having a pushing match at half time?

I didn’t ever say that people throwing bottles was down to them being at boiling point with SISU.

Some acts like flares and pitch invasions and general playing up, yes I thought were BUT as *I’ve stated 3 or 4 times now*, my opinion on that has changed and I don’t believe that’s the case anymore. If you’re not intelligent enough to grasp that people’s opinions change, then that’s you’re failing, not mine.

I wish I was a Tesco Value version of Danny Dyer but it sounds like you’ve already snapped her up.

rob9872

Exactly. It's all fun and banter until its not. My girlfriend won't go now after some "Cov lad" thought it would be a good laugh to thrust his crotch against her bum when she was walking past him and his mates to get a halftime coffee. Some of our fans are fucking hilarious.
It's the only reason my wife goes, but no takers so far :)

Nick

Administrator
Perfect example of points 3 & 4.

What exactly has the MK Dons Away thread from 7 months got to do with this thread and two blokes having a pushing match at half time?

I didn’t ever say that people throwing bottles was down to them being at boiling point with SISU.

Some acts like flares and pitch invasions and general playing up, yes I thought were BUT as *I’ve stated 3 or 4 times now*, my opinion on that has changed and I don’t believe that’s the case anymore. If you’re not intelligent enough to grasp that people’s opinions change, then that’s you’re failing, not mine.

I wish I was a Tesco Value version of Danny Dyer but it sounds like you’ve already snapped her up.

Ha, to be fair I dread to think how the real Danny Dyer would come off if he barged past to go and do coke every few minutes without apologising or saying thankyou, I'd go as far to say it's more of The Major at the wrong time or mood. ;)

It was relevant because of the behaviour and how you justified it in that thread and did also in others, if your views have changed then fair enough. That was related to the bloke saying he will stay at home because he is fed up of his kids witnessing stupid behaviour at games.

If you no longer justify it or the things you mentioned in that thread then fair play!

Skyblueweeman

I took mine to MK Dons away, she wanted to chin about 4 lads within the first 15 minutes. One didn't say thankyou because she let him past so he got told within the first 5 minutes, think it was her version of "let him know your there early".

I reckon she would take a banning order to not have to go again.

Think some blokes live in the 80's, surely you would expect a smack if you started giving it loads to somebody's missus at football? (Even more so when they support the same team).

I took mine to MK Dons away and she never wants to go to another away game again. Admittedly, she was 8 weeks pregnant but there was a group behind us (we were 2nd row from the back of the stand) who were taking turns to cover each other whilst they each pissed down the terrace. Any bags we had on the floor we had to carry and move along to avoid the stream of piss running down the terrace.

It's not 1970 and the toilets there are alright. A lot of our fans are great (as per the purchasing STs for those less fortunate) but we do have some right twats as fans. Same at every club though...it's not exclusive to us unfortunately.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Ha, to be fair I dread to think how the real Danny Dyer would come off if he barged past to go and do coke every few minutes without apologising or saying thankyou, I'd go as far to say it's more of The Major at the wrong time or mood. ;)

It was relevant because of the behaviour and how you justified it in that thread and did also in others, if your views have changed then fair enough. That was related to the bloke saying he will stay at home because he is fed up of his kids witnessing stupid behaviour at games.

If you no longer justify it or the things you mentioned in that thread then fair play!

This is what I said on the 9th May 2018, on the Will our Fans at County Behave thread:

In the past I’ve thought people were playing up because of the owners pushing them to breaking point but as this season has gone on, even I don’t believe that anymore. I’ve noticed the SISU out chants reduce dramatically as soon as we win a few games.

May 9, 2018EditDeleteReport
#95Replies

I'm not very good with the search functionality for posts on here but that's the most recent that I've stated my opinion has changed. My views after MK away (which was overly defensive) have certainly changed and I no longer think that recent pitch invasions/flares at our games are anything to do with protesting. Unfortunately, I was a bit wide of the mark but that's life and I'm prepared to accept that and my view has changed.

There is a lot of stupid behaviour going on and after you come out of the ground drenched in beer or peeling a burger bap off the back of your jacket, (which I probably deserved) then it does become quite difficult to pin on being down to the toxic feelings towards SISU...

Nick

Administrator
This is what I said on the 9th May 2018, on the Will our Fans at County Behave thread:

In the past I’ve thought people were playing up because of the owners pushing them to breaking point but as this season has gone on, even I don’t believe that anymore. I’ve noticed the SISU out chants reduce dramatically as soon as we win a few games.

#95Replies

I'm not very good with the search functionality for posts on here but that's the most recent that I've stated my opinion has changed. My views after MK away (which was overly defensive) have certainly changed and I no longer think that recent pitch invasions/flares at our games are anything to do with protesting. Unfortunately, I was a bit wide of the mark but that's life and I'm prepared to accept that and my view has changed.

There is a lot of stupid behaviour going on and after you come out of the ground drenched in beer or peeling a burger bap off the back of your jacket, (which I probably deserved) then it does become quite difficult to pin on being down to the toxic feelings towards SISU...

Then fair play to you ;)

oucho

#95Replies

So, in conclusion, was it you who was scrapping/shoving at Wimbledon?

rob9872

I probably need to grow up a bit as reading this, it's seems I'm the only one still amused by flares.

I've never thrown one, never even bought or held one, but I do think the blue smoke adds to the atmosphere and love the fact that despite all the warnings they manage to get hem in, light them and onto the pitch undetected. They're out of order like the poor guy I remember on here after Wembley where one hit him or his family and if they cant make it to the pitch or be outside the ground then in that case I do disagree with them, but for the most part I quite like them.

I guess if I've not grown up at 46 there's little hope for me :)

rob9872

So, in conclusion, was it you who was scrapping/shoving at Wimbledon?
The only thing that would get me riled enough to punch someone at Wimbledon would be if Cliff started singing Wired for Sound!

scott1694

what was all that about? I did notice one of the idiots involved was also fighting away at Accrington Stanley last season.

The so called idiot you talk about happens to be one of my best friends, and wasn’t even at accrington Stanley last season, we were talking with friends when a middle aged bloke came upto us, asked if it was him and then started trying to throw punches, this over a completely bullshit rumour that my friend had done something which he actually hasn’t, and before you pull out the young drunk card, he is actually teetotal, just goes for the football and rarely misses a game Home and away for city or England, so think about that before you start slating your own fans next time

oucho

The so called idiot you talk about happens to be one of my best friends, and wasn’t even at accrington Stanley last season, we were talking with friends when a middle aged bloke came upto us, asked if it was him and then started trying to throw punches, this over a completely bullshit rumour that my friend had done something which he actually hasn’t, and before you pull out the young drunk card, he is actually teetotal, just goes for the football and rarely misses a game Home and away for city or England, so think about that before you start slating your own fans next time

What had your mate been rumoured to have done?

Sterling Archer

At the risk of keeping this wonderful debate going, away games genuinely feel a lot different then they did 3-4 years ago and not in the good way. I don't now whether that's just coincidence for the 10 or so away games I manage to get to a season but it just feels more standard these days to see Cov fans infighting and a larger proportion of them acting the twat.

oucho

At the risk of keeping this wonderful debate going, away games genuinely feel a lot different then they did 3-4 years ago and not in the good way. I don't now whether that's just coincidence for the 10 or so away games I manage to get to a season but it just feels more standard these days to see Cov fans infighting and a larger proportion of them acting the twat.

That may be due to success we've had since we booked our first Wembley visit last year, this has encouraged some knobs to come out of the woodwork and start attending games, when previously (3-4 years ago) we had a core away support of dedicated non-knob supporters.

Last edited:

skybluesteve76

That may be due to success we've had since we booked our first Wembley visit last year, this has encouraged some knobs to come out of the woodwork and start attending games, when previously 93-4 years ago) we had a core away support of dedicated non-knob supporters.

93-4 years ago? Jesus how old are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CV22SBA

Rarely misses a game but conveniently missed the Acrrington game. Must have been his twin brother then, my mistake. Either way he was involved and even continued when the police were holding him back. Equals idiot to me!

skybluesteve76

Rarely misses a game but conveniently missed the Acrrington game. Must have been his twin brother then, my mistake. Either way he was involved and even continued when the police were holding him back. Equals idiot to me!

What are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scott1694

Conveniently you seen to know what games he has or hasn’t done despite not knowing him, unless you’ve suddenly took the job from me of booking his tickets and travel!

So does that also mean that me and other friends that were next to him when it happened are idiots aswell as we were involved? The police tried taking him away for a fight he hadn’t caused and wanted no part of, think we’d all be annoyed in that situation, once he’d explained the situation he was let free to watch the game and the other bloke was took out, so from here looks like you and him are the idiots in this case!

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

To be fair, this is perfectly in line with what I heard, I also overheard as i headed back in from the 'concourse' from the lad involved that it was over a rumour the other blokes nephew had started. Despite it seemingly apparently having previous, it does often feel like this could happen at most away games nowadays which is a shame.

M&B Stand

675F1FBE-E44A-488A-9C06-43CB3AB4D2B5.gif
Exactly. It's all fun and banter until its not. My girlfriend won't go now after some "Cov lad" thought it would be a good laugh to thrust his crotch against her bum when she was walking past him and his mates to get a halftime coffee. Some of our fans are fucking hilarious.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Because everyone hates a pretty boy:)
Oh you're so modest.

Well I'm not going to argue with you, BIG BOY. ;)

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread