Fighting at HT (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

was this by the side of the food stand?
Was queueing for a hot dog, (which was very nice by the way), and saw the police heading over.
When I got served I had to walk past it and it looked like they were arresting some middle aged fella and his son was saying I'm coming with you but his dad was telling him to stay and watch the game.

Seriously, those hot dogs were on a different level!

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Ignore him, he justifies people acting like bellends at games for some reason.

Total rubbish. I haven’t justified anything on this thread - I’ve taken exception to someone spouting a lie - that the individuals involved were the same ones as at Accrington, they weren’t. The fat bloke with the double chin was a total cock.

I’ve defended some fans actions in the past like at Northampton Away, when I said that SISU had pushed them to breaking point. As last season went on, I made a point of saying I no longer believed that myself and some of the stuff going on was just people playing up on the beer and hiding behind the excuse that it was a protest.

Nick

Administrator
Total rubbish. I haven’t justified anything on this thread - I’ve taken exception to someone spouting a lie - that the individuals involved were the same ones as at Accrington, they weren’t. The fat bloke with the double chin was a total cock.

I’ve defended some fans actions in the past like at Northampton Away, when I said that SISU had pushed them to breaking point. As last season went on, I made a point of saying I no longer believed that myself and some of the stuff going on was just people playing up on the beer and hiding behind the excuse that it was a protest.
Same as blaming sisu for gobshites throwing bottles at other ccfc fans at mk away.

Stick to watching football factory before you go.

oucho

Don't be so sour that when I go to games I choose not to go with you! Then again, why would I? I prefer to watch games from the stand, not on the pitch!

Just a few unfortunate occasions where fellow City fans have been cocks and most people have been too scared to say boo to a goose. But maybe I should take a leaf out of your book and avoid all trouble by not going to any games at all!

Aww you two Earlsdons are so cute when you bicker.....

oucho

Stopped going away games with my kids couple years ago because of this, but they have asked if we can go to a few this season. I have said yes but feel like I always have one eye on the game and one eye on what the dicks around you are getting up too!

And before anyone says “lighten up, your at a football match what do you you expect” ... errr people not to act like dicks , under the excuse of “being at a football match”

Exactly. It's all fun and banter until its not. My girlfriend won't go now after some "Cov lad" thought it would be a good laugh to thrust his crotch against her bum when she was walking past him and his mates to get a halftime coffee. Some of our fans are fucking hilarious.

Nick

Administrator
I didn’t ever justify that action. Sorry I forgot, Nick is always right.

Stick your tampon back in.

From the MK thread

I’m not saying people run on the pitch and throw missiles because they’ve got SISU at the forefront of their mind, I’m saying there’s a toxic atmosphere amongst our fans in general at the moment and has been since last season – and SISU have caused that. On the upside, the atmosphere of our away followings has gone through the roof– at points on Saturday the PUSBs were deafening.

We’re all disappointed about some of the scenes at away games these days but SISU do have to take responsibility for dividing the fan base and creating a venomous atmosphere.

I am right.

Grendel

Are you our very own Danny Dyer?

CovInEssex

I’ve been with my Mrs to the odd game and lads have made comments at her as well. “Get ya tits out” and the like. Weirdos.

Nick

Administrator
I took mine to MK Dons away, she wanted to chin about 4 lads within the first 15 minutes. One didn't say thankyou because she let him past so he got told within the first 5 minutes, think it was her version of "let him know your there early".

I reckon she would take a banning order to not have to go again.

Think some blokes live in the 80's, surely you would expect a smack if you started giving it loads to somebody's missus at football? (Even more so when they support the same team).

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

From the MK thread

I am right.

No you’re not. Where exactly am I saying that ‘gobshites’ throw bottles at other fans because of sisu? I clearly say they’ve contributed to a toxic atmosphere at some games - which I then later said I have changed my opinion on and I no longer believe. You’re a handjob, who twists and takes posts out of context. Only took you three hours of scowering the forum to find that post.

Westendlad

No you’re not. Where exactly am I saying that ‘gobshites’ throw bottles at other fans because of sisu? I clearly say they’ve contributed to a toxic atmosphere at some games - which I then later said I have changed my opinion on and I no longer believe. You’re a handjob, who twists and takes posts out of context. Only took you three hours of scowering the forum to find that post.
Thanks for that...got the Twist and Shout song in my head now...Love it but not when i'm about to go to kip !!

Nick

Administrator

Because that was from the discussion from the mk game about people doing that where you tried to justify it. You also tried to play it down about something else as well (might have been because it happened at Wembley).

You do realise I wasn't searching the whole time and it actually took about 30 seconds don't you?

There is no twisting or taking it out of context, the missiles at mk were bottles. The discussion there was about twats behaviour.

Westendlad

Because that was from the discussion from the mk game about people doing that where you tried to justify it. You also tried to play it down about something else as well (might have been because it happened at Wembley).

You do realise I wasn't searching the whole time and it actually took about 30 seconds don't you?

There is no twisting or taking it out of context, the missiles at mk were bottles. The discussion there was about twats behaviour.
Your misses tells me you take 30 seconds at everything :cigar:

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Same as blaming sisu for gobshites throwing bottles at other ccfc fans at mk away.

Stick to watching football factory before you go.

Where did I blame SISU for ‘gobshites throwing bottles at other CCFC fans’. Exactly, I didn’t, because you’ve put a cunty twist on it and weaselled a point out of it that isn’t there.

I said they contributed to a toxic atmosphere and pushing fans to breaking point. Not at any point did I directly blame sisu for ‘gobshites throwing bottles’ at other CCFC fans.

None of this has any relation to me setting the record on a fat Middle Aged man starting on a mate at half time...and other posters throwing in a bit of bollocks about him being involved in trouble at Accrington, a game he didn’t even go. None of this advocates a football factory mentality, the person set upon him over a woman.

Nick

Administrator
Where did I blame SISU for ‘gobshites throwing bottles at other CCFC fans’. Exactly, I didn’t, because you’ve put a cunty twist on it and weaselled a point out of it that isn’t there.

I said they contributed to a toxic atmosphere and pushing fans to breaking point. Not at any point did I directly blame sisu for ‘gobshites throwing bottles’ at other CCFC fans.

None of this has any relation to me setting the record on a fat Middle Aged man starting on a mate at half time...and other posters throwing in a bit of bollocks about him being involved in trouble at Accrington, a game he didn’t even go. None of this advocates a football factory mentality, the person set upon him over a woman.

On the MK Dons thread:

We’re all disappointed about some of the scenes at away games these days but SISU do have to take responsibility for dividing the fan base and creating a venomous atmosphere.

You were scraping the barrel and you may have just finished on a mad one with Zeberdee so probably didn't understand what you were saying.

Read through your post history, you do advocate football factory wannabe nonsense

Your words in the thread about MK:

Fuck being a ‘family club’ it’s the football not a vicars tea party.

That has to of been the 4th or 5th flare incident I’ve witnessed these season, now it’s becoming the normal to chuck flares, pints and lighters onto the pitch. I don’t have any problem with it, it’s to be expected when the fans are at breaking point - we’re in league 2 and homeless, again, in 10 home games.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

On the MK Dons thread:

You were scraping the barrel and you may have just finished on a mad one with Zeberdee so probably didn't understand what you were saying.

Read through your post history, you do advocate football factory wannabe nonsense

Your words in the thread about MK:

Nicely avoided;

Nick

Administrator
Nicely avoided;

You tried to blame them more than once for people's behaviour at mk Dons on that thread. (Which I quoted).

You also tried to justify it to say that it had happened at other games but nobody has mentioned it and the other crap you came out with.

I haven't avoided anything, I gave you quotes. It's simple enough bovv.

I was the one who called them gobshites throwing bottles, you were the one defending the behaviour.

oucho

I took mine to MK Dons away, she wanted to chin about 4 lads within the first 15 minutes. One didn't say thankyou because she let him past so he got told within the first 5 minutes, think it was her version of "let him know your there early".

I reckon she would take a banning order to not have to go again.

Think some blokes live in the 80's, surely you would expect a smack if you started giving it loads to somebody's missus at football? (Even more so when they support the same team).

A particular low point was a few years ago at an away game down south, think it was Swindon, and there was a bunch of absolute cretins in the front few rows near the corner flag, hollering "get your gash our for the lads" at the cheerleaders and ball-girls, most of whom seemed to be no older than about 14. After 20 minutes I found somewhere else to sit, out of earshot.

itsabuzzard

I don't want to break up this love-in, but "scowering"? Anyone remember Call My Bluff?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

luwalla

On the MK Dons thread:

Fuck being a ‘family club’ it’s the football not a vicars tea party.

That has to of been the 4th or 5th flare incident I’ve witnessed these season, now it’s becoming the normal to chuck flares, pints and lighters onto the pitch. I don’t have any problem with it, it’s to be expected when the fans are at breaking point - we’re in league 2 and homeless, again, in 10 home games.

nice...

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

You tried to blame them more than once for people's behaviour at mk Dons on that thread. (Which I quoted).

You also tried to justify it to say that it had happened at other games but nobody has mentioned it and the other crap you came out with.

I haven't avoided anything, I gave you quotes. It's simple enough bovv.

I was the one who called them gobshites throwing bottles, you were the one defending the behaviour.

Says the man bragging how his Mrs was ‘wanting to chin about 4 lads within the first 15 minutes’, one of which was for someone not saying thank you. Wow!!! What a brag!!! some balls there!! Even if that did happen, you’re now the one accusing me of defending violent actions- on a thread 7 months ago. Glass houses and all that.

Nth Degree Nick’s tactics:

1) Demand a quote or statistic for someone’s opinion
2) take other’s opinion/comments out of context and add a cunty twist
3) regurgitate an off topic post from the past
4) take the off topic post and take it out of context and add a cunty twist.
5) repeat steps 1-4 until bored.

Simple enough.

Users who are viewing this thread