FIFA 20 (19/20 season) Ratings (4 Viewers)

Are you happy with them

• Bring on promotion

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Play-off ratings for an automatic promotion team

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • We needs some 70s in here lads

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • My nan could write better ratings than this shit

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Why isn't mcfadzen the same rating as Ramos-appalin!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm gonna go and kill whoever made covs ratings not straight 99s

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wtf is fifa sounds like a disease

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

TTG

He’s 62 really. 68 if you try and play seasons (can’t get a game with Cov cos everyone wants to be fricken Real Madrid and it wont let me play them), but if you go to career he’s 62. (I think, maybe 61)
Yeah, he is 62 really, but in ko they change the ratings each week up and down depending on how they are doing

TTG

shmmeee

Not sure I’ve settled into this one yet. And not happy with the lack of height and physicality from dropping Baka. Kastaneer is suitable Bambi on ice like and I swear his sliding tackle was longer in the game I just played.

Shipley is good in the form version, not sure how to play Allen yet. McFadz is awesome and Marosi definitely a step up, or keepers in general are much improved.

TTG

Covstu

From previous experience with them I'd be very surprised if you don't get it delivered on the day, I've had things come through the day before release on the odd occasion but never late
I got the delivery note today so hopefully tomorrow!

TTG

Covstu

Gave you got physical copy or download?
Ordered two copies as it’s my bros birthday. One from simplygames and the other from amazon. Simplygames (my copy) arrived today but the amazon arrives tomorrow so I had to give my copy away!

Would love digital download but they are way more expensive!

TTG

Okey I think I'll keep updating this thread thought the season if you keep informing me!
I wondered why I could only get the new players this morning and not afternoon!
I'll wait for it to release again first tho

TTG

I guess now feel free to make this a sticky Nicky as it's the sort of thing that would be updated often

ajsccfc

I started a career mode but it was when the squad updates had reverted so in a league cup game I've got Junior Brown and Arsenal had Mkhitaryan, going to leave it until it's up to date and then start properly.

TTG

My won't save every time it goes back to a pre-season game

Users who are viewing this thread