FIFA 20 (19/20 season) Ratings (1 Viewer)

Are you happy with them

• Bring on promotion

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Play-off ratings for an automatic promotion team

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • We needs some 70s in here lads

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • My nan could write better ratings than this shit

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Why isn't mcfadzen the same rating as Ramos-appalin!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm gonna go and kill whoever made covs ratings not straight 99s

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wtf is fifa sounds like a disease

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

TTG

FIFA 20 Ratings (kick-off is constantly updated)

Goalkeepers

Marko Marosi:
Ultimate Team - 64
Kick-off -

Ben Wilson:
Ultimate Team - 60
Kick-off -

Centre Backs

Micheal Rose:
Ultimate Team - 59
Kick-off -

Dominic Hyam:
Ultimate Team - 64
Kick-off -

Kyle McFadzean:
Ultimate Team - 67
Kick-off -

Dominic Hyam:
Ultimate Team - 64
Kick-off -

Morgan Williams:
Ultimate Team - 54
Kick-off -

Declan Drysdale:
Ultimate Team - 52
Kick-off -

Full Backs

Fankaty Dabo:
Ultimate Team - 66
Kick-off -

Junior Brown: (OUT ON LOAN)
Ultimate Team - 65
Kick-off -

Brandon Mason:
Ultimate Team - 64
Kick-off -

Tennai Watson: (IN ON LOAN)
Ultimate Team - 60
Kick-off -

Josh Pask:
Ultimate Team - 57
Kick-off -

Sam McCallum:
Ultimate Team - 55
Kick-off -

Centre Midfielders

Jamie Allen:
Ultimate Team - 66
Kick-off -

Liam Walsh:
Ultimate Team - 63
Kick-off -

Jordan Shipley:
Ultimate Team - 62
Kick-off -

Zain Westbrooke:
Ultimate Team - 61
Kick-off -

Callum Maycock:
Ultimate Team - 57
Kick-off -

Defensive Midfielders

Liam Kelly:

Ultimate Team - 68
Kick-off -

Josh Eccles:
Ultimate Team - 54
Kick-off -

Attacking Midfielders

Callum O'Hare:
Ultimate Team - 60
Kick-off -

Left Wingers

Gervane Kastaneer:
Ultimate Team - 66
Kick off -

Jordy Hiwula:
Ultimate Team - 65
Kick-off -

Dexter Walters:
Ultimate Team - 52
Kick-off -

Right-Wingers

Jodi Jones:
Ultimate Team - 64
Kick-off -

Wesley Jobello:
Ultimate Team - 64
Kick-off -

Charlie Wakefield:

Ultimate Team - 57
Kick-off -

Strikers

Matty Godden:
Ultimate Team - 66
Kick-off -

Amadou Bakayoko:
Ultimate Team - 64
Kick-off -

Maxime Biamou:
Ultimate Team - 64
Kick-off -

Jordan Ponticelli: (OUT ON LOAN)
Ultimate Team - 56
Kick-off -

Last edited:

JulianDarbyFTW

Funnily enough, I was looking at that on Futwiz last night. Don't get why Brown is so highly rated in comparison to some others when he barely played last year.

ajsccfc

The makers don't pay attention to anything below the top division. They must have patched in about 12 different updates for Neymar's hair but we had a third kit for most of the season, not even a look in.

Frostie

Bear in mind these are just the Ultimate Team ratings & will be predominantly based on last season.

Kick off, Career etc usually have different, more up to date ratings & can change weekly.

Reactions: TTG

shmmeee

The makers don't pay attention to anything below the top division. They must have patched in about 12 different updates for Neymar's hair but we had a third kit for most of the season, not even a look in.

Since they stopped you playing better teams in seasons people have stopped playing lower league teams as well. I used to love beating Barcelona as Cov, now I end up playing as Spurs just to get a match :(

Frostie

That's not true, each & every team has somebody watching & monitoring them. The problem is, everyone just looks at the Overall Ratings because of FUT but they don't actually mean much.
The EA guys that do attributes don't have any involvement with Overalls, they set individual attributes instead.

i.e. Someone like Jodi Jones will be rapid & a good dribbler but weak at things like strength, heading etc.
Bakayoko would be good at Strength/Heading but they get given similar Overall Ratings.
Means nothing.

I agree about kits though, disappointing.
I know they have limitations so they ensure the most popular teams are accurate as possible but lower down the league's, the kits are accurate but some kits are missing & GK kits generic etc.

SBAndy

I remember when Football Manager suggested Callum Wilson was slower than Michael Carrick. All because he played for us at the time (and this was when he was in the first team).

ajsccfc

That's not true, each & every team has somebody watching & monitoring them. The problem is, everyone just looks at the Overall Ratings because of FUT but they don't actually mean much.
The EA guys that do attributes don't have any involvement with Overalls, they set individual attributes instead.

i.e. Someone like Jodi Jones will be rapid & a good dribbler but weak at things like strength, heading etc.
Bakayoko would be good at Strength/Heading but they get given similar Overall Ratings.
Means nothing.

I agree about kits though, disappointing.
I know they have limitations so they ensure the most popular teams are accurate as possible but lower down the league's, the kits are accurate but some kits are missing & GK kits generic etc.

They probably do put in a painstaking amount of research, I'm really just miffed about the kit. The home and away for last season were too similar and bright, the green and black would have been lovely. Pleasantly surprised that our GK kits were in though now you mention that

TTG

So guys, I got some more, I think this is it, please let me know if I missed anyone.
Max Biamou = 62
Jordan Shipley = 62
Zain Westbrooke = 61
Michael rose = 58 (gosh!)
Jack Hickman 52

cooperskyblue

So guys, I got some more, I think this is it, please let me know if I missed anyone.
Max Biamou = 62
Jordan Shipley = 62
Zain Westbrooke = 61
Michael rose = 58 (gosh!)
Jack Hickman 52

Wesley Jobello? Can't see if his rating had been posted?

Also curious as to what Burge and Willis are rated as?

win9nut

Always makes me laugh when you see the top players fuming at their FIFA ratings :-D
To be fair, if someone did a comparison of my workmates and said I was shitter at my job than some of them, I'd be very disappointed

ajsccfc

I'm guessing Rose is just based on him coming from the Scottish second tier and they haven't had a chance to see him play, once they update it he'll nestle in the rankings somewhere between Ramos and Chiellini.

Frostie

I'm guessing Rose is just based on him coming from the Scottish second tier and they haven't had a chance to see him play, once they update it he'll nestle in the rankings somewhere between Ramos and Chiellini.

Exactly! :emoji_joy:

Users who are viewing this thread