Fifa 12 (1 Viewer)

CovInEssex

I like the defending now, it was pure bullshit last game. (holding A/X and your man moves in like a heat-seeking missile. WTF.)

I meant similar in menu's/fonts...the arena is EXACTLY the same.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I just checked it, my PC's ethernet is only 10/100 and when I plug in it only gives me 10 at the moment so there would be some configuring to do to get it to 100 whereas my wireless N adapter gives me 300mbps and is literally right next to the router so I get good speeds anyway. The only way I could improve it would be to install a new ethernet card into my PC which can get the full 1000. Did a speed test on it this morning, I pay for 20mb and I was getting speeds of like 19.2mb on the wireless (you never get the full amount you pay for) so seems to be working fine.

The main point is depending on the set up wired isn't always better.

It is, it is more reliable. Your internet is only 20mb so it doesn't matter if you used 100mbps it would be more reliable than most wireless setups. :)

Anyway, I much prefer the defending. Slide tackles FTW! :)

JulianDarbyFTW

I'm a saddo, played 2200 be a pro club games on Fifa 09, 2500 on 10 and 1600 on 11 (less cos 11 was wank, although I did win the British Isles clubs league with Global in May) and I have to say I was desperately disappointed with the demo. I'll still buy it at midnight but not excited by it like I used to be.

telferstekkers

Does anyone love the fact Andy Gray is no longer commentator on Fifa?

:D :D

Yeah my mrs! She hated me playing on Fifa 11 purely for that reason, it was brilliant tho playing Fifa bingo with the lads, hearing some in-game commentary in real life.

Personal favourites of mine were "If you don't buy a ticket you'll never win the raffle", "a little tentative, a little negative in the first half" and "fletcher takes control"

Users who are viewing this thread