Fa cup tickets (8 Viewers)

edgy

Anyone know if you login to ticket account now, if you get kicked out at 12 so better waiting to login until nearer 12 and join a queue?

You get kicked out after about 20 mins, if you dont purchase anything. I'd log in about 11.50am... will be fine.

pusbccfc

Premier League Package holders screwed over again, thanks Doug. Like the Surprise Shirts debacle all over again.

What? Surprise Shirts?

skyblue1991

So not being a season ticket holder but having over 50 points as I go as often as I can and take my lad. I can get 1 ticket from next Thursday, but my lad having never brought a ticket ever as he is 12 cant get one as I guess all his points would be on my account for buy 2 seats. DOH
Yeah there's going to be a lot of people like that including myself!

I asked if points can be transferred but this is not possible...

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

MalcSB

No but the customer care teams that have to deal with issues do.

Tried to be clever but fucked it up Malcom
Looks like they will be on sale over they bank holiday, so who fucked it up by trying to be clever?

You, methinks.

It's Malcolm by the way, if you are going to try and fail to take the piss, at least spell my name correctly.

MalcSB

Yeah I’ll just buy some in the safe standing area 👍

It really wouldn’t have been hard for them to give 24 hours notice. It’s a poor show. There will probably be people who are busy working from between 10-12 who won’t even realise they’ve gone on sale.

I’m pretty sure a large portion of ST holders will buy quickly. By the end of the working day a lot of the most desirable seats will be gone.
Ahh, diddums.

Whose nappy is wet now?

SBT

There’s now a queue/holding page on the ticket site - it’s giving me Taylor Swift flashbacks.

skybluecam

Ahh, diddums.

Whose nappy is wet now?
I imagine yours still is from crying you were doing previously over made up scenarios involving postage.

2 hours notice is stupid, it’s not bedwetting to say that. The club could have done a lot better here.

MalcSB

I imagine yours still is from crying you were doing previously over made up scenarios involving postage.

2 hours notice is stupid, it’s not bedwetting to say that. The club could have done a lot better here.
The scenario wasn't made up, it was based on what Chelsea were telling their supporters.

5 minutes notice would have been fine for me. You get upset about what could potentially affect you, why shouldn't I have the same courtesy.

Everything is fine for me, I am in the queue and will get exactly the ticket I want. No doubt they will do their usual block by block sales, but it will come to where want to be eventually.

skyblue1991

Anyone with over 50pts will easily get a ticket. If every season ticket holder buys their ticket, that leaves around 14,000 tickets available. I find it hard to believe we have 14,000 people without a season ticket with over 50pts. I can honestly see around 5000 making general sale at least.
Agreed

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

skybluecam

The scenario wasn't made up, it was based on what Chelsea were telling their supporters.

5 minutes notice would have been fine for me. You get upset about what could potentially affect you, why shouldn't I have the same courtesy.

Everything is fine for me, I am in the queue and will get exactly the ticket I want. No doubt they will do their usual block by block sales, but it will come to where want to be eventually.
Let’s stop bickering

I don’t think they’ll do block by block this time, they’ll all be available from the start I think.

jordan210

Pain brother just reminded me year ago I said if we ever played Man U. I said his wife could go. (He drags het to most home games) So there goes my ticket.

Liquicon

Anyone with over 50pts will easily get a ticket. If every season ticket holder buys their ticket, that leaves around 14,000 tickets available. I find it hard to believe we have 14,000 people without a season ticket with over 50pts. I can honestly see around 5000 making general sale at least.

Yep. They will have considered the points mark they have used here to ensure that everyone within it could get a ticket if they wanted. Otherwise you could potentially have people on 500+ points not getting a ticket which they wouldn’t want to happen.

David O'Day

Yep. They will have considered the points mark they have used here to ensure that everyone within it could get a ticket if they wanted. Otherwise you could potentially have people on 500+ points not getting a ticket which they wouldn’t want to happen.
they have also consider there are 5 home games at 10 points a game left

Users who are viewing this thread