Fa cup tickets (11 Viewers)

Robinshio

Chelsea starting sale today. I expect ours by tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_0387.png
    IMG_0387.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 156

torchomatic

Thursday is pay day, so hoping for then.

Reactions: vow

MalcSB

Will e tickets be available? If not, the earlier they go on sale and get posted the better for me.

torchomatic

Will e tickets be available? If not, the earlier they go on sale and get posted the better for me.
I was wondering this. As it's Wembley, I presume eTickets as per the Play Off Final ones. Would be better all round. We could play the "has your ticket email arrived yet" game again. That was fun!

iflynno

Doubt it will be this week

As stated above, we have 2 home games in 5 days. The priority for the club will be pushing them and sorting them due to the time.

I reckon we will see ticket details announced end of this week with sale starting Tuesday
Cardiff and Leeds are almost sold out. Not much left to push.

ccfcricoh

This is Leeds, Cardiff sold slightly better but enough for them to try and shift still, and with Southampton still on sale and Blues tickets likely to drop fairly soon too, club (and ticketmaster!) will want to get timing right...

Attachments

• 1711446404467.png
    1711446404467.png
    455.1 KB · Views: 50

skybluecam

Does anyone know why all our remaining home games are only available to previous purchasers? Seems counter intuitive if we want to cash in on the hype.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Does anyone know why all our remaining home games are only available to previous purchasers? Seems counter intuitive if we want to cash in on the hype.
Away fan numbers will be restricted, so guess they're worried about them sitting in home areas. Basically blame dirty Leeds fans.

Hullinho87

I think it might be so Man United fans can’t create purchase history in the event Wembley tickets get to General Sale (it points to you only being able to purchase semi final tickets if you have existing history)

iflynno

This is Leeds, Cardiff sold slightly better but enough for them to try and shift still, and with Southampton still on sale and Blues tickets likely to drop fairly soon too, club (and ticketmaster!) will want to get timing right...
Good point about Brum tickets. Surely they will be on sale this time next week.

napolimp

I think it might be so Man United fans can’t create purchase history in the event Wembley tickets get to General Sale (it points to you only being able to purchase semi final tickets if you have existing history)

This is likely the case, but they should have allowed new customers to sign up and purchase tickets for remaining games, but made the accounts ineligible for this years FA Cup semi-final tickets. More sales without the risk of Man U fans buying tickets in City end.

Hullinho87

This is likely the case, but they should have allowed new customers to sign up and purchase tickets for remaining games, but made the accounts ineligible for this years FA Cup semi-final tickets. More sales without the risk of Man U fans buying tickets in City end.
Knowing what I know about Ticketmaster’s primitive back end of their system, this would be near on impossible for them to action (but it shouldn’t be)

MalcSB

I was wondering this. As it's Wembley, I presume eTickets as per the Play Off Final ones. Would be better all round. We could play the "has your ticket email arrived yet" game again. That was fun!
That’s what I had expected, however the Chelsea site suggests Royal Mail signed for postage only. I am away for the two weeks before the semi and have bought train tickets to London from where I will be. Don’t really want to have to come back up to the Midlands because they don’t do e tickets.

One of the many things that pisses me off in the modern world is when (a) ticket sales for anything seem unnecessarily delayed and (b) having paid for the ticket, issuing it is left to the last minute.

CV22SBA

I’ve emailed ticket office to ask.

Taken from the Chelsea site. £9.29 delivery!

Dispatching of tickets​

All tickets will be posted out by Royal Mail special delivery as recommended by the FA. All tickets must be signed for at the time of delivery. If supporters are not able to sign for the tickets when they are delivered, the tickets will then be held at the local sorting office to be collected.

The cost to send the tickets out via special delivery is £9.29 per transaction.

Tickets will be dispatched via Royal Mail special delivery from Wednesday 10 April. If supporters are not available when an attempted delivery is made you should contact Royal Mail to arrange re-delivery.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams

Dispatching of tickets​

All tickets will be posted out by Royal Mail special delivery as recommended by the FA. All tickets must be signed for at the time of delivery. If supporters are not able to sign for the tickets when they are delivered, the tickets will then be held at the local sorting office to be collected.

Tickets will be dispatched via Royal Mail special delivery from Wednesday 10 April. If supporters are not available when an attempted delivery is made you should contact Royal Mail to arrange re-delivery.
when is anyone going to tackle this basic theft and abuse, large letters are around 6.25 for that type of delivery with Royal Mail.
assuming it’s the same for all clubs, then basically £400k from shipping tickets above a market price, even if they add in bollocks around overhead costs etc, then Its pure profiteering and the FA are at the forefront of this, needs to stop. Not sure if its money to the clubs or to the FA.

hamertime

Just looking at the amount of times we have played them in our history. Our record against them is actually much better than any of the other top clubs..

v Manchester United​

Games won:23
Games drawn:17
Games lost:43

Brighton Sky Blue

Dispatching of tickets​

Again, what about people with jobs who can’t just stay in and wait for a delivery?

Users who are viewing this thread