FA cup draw (3 Viewers)

SuperFred

Sunday 1pm on ITV in the build up to Eastleigh v reading.

We are ball 12.

Who do we want? Wouldn't mind a decent cup run this year so hopefully a lower league team away

Otis

Sunday 1pm on ITV in the build up to Eastleigh v reading.

We are ball 12.

Who do we want? Wouldn't mind a decent cup run this year so hopefully a lower league team away
Falling Over GIF

AOM

Same, always like a cup run so someone more beatable please.
Fancy a Tottenham or Aston Villa away in later fixtures if we can get through

Sky Blue Harry H

We now have a squad with more depth in quality (awaits the usual) and should be able to see off all L1 and below clubs (we'd have beaten Wrexham with eleven men). Either a home game where there will be a large away following ££££s or somewhere that isn't a ballache to get to (e.g. Barrow? - although a few 92 ers will want them)

Covkid1968#

Villa at home would be nice!!

San Francisco

Villa, Spurs or Liverpool would be nice. We'll be nowhere near the playoffs this year so hopefully Robins will see this as an opportunity for a good run.

Sky Blue Harry H

Villa, Spurs or Liverpool would be nice. We'll be nowhere near the playoffs this year so hopefully Robins will see this as an opportunity for a good run.
Robins/you/we want a good run, doesn't equate with drawing Villa, Spurs or Liverpool.!!

skybluecam

Would be nice if we take it seriously this year. Last year's third round was one of the rare times I think Robins got it wrong.
It was still a game we were very unlucky to lose. Between Moore shitting the bed and the penalty + red card it's a game we win on any other day.

Hertsccfc

It was still a game we were very unlucky to lose. Between Moore shitting the bed and the penalty + red card it's a game we win on any other day.
We could have won easily if we had wanted to, but we only started playing when we made the substitutions. We had Waghorn and Tavares upfront until then!

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Some club not that high in league structures at home. Enjoy a home game with a decent crowd at a much lower price. The larger squad size, as some mentioned , should make our efforts a lot more genuine.

Alternative for me, Preston away. Good local trip to me and go for a win and be in dreamland.

clint van damme

Will be my last game for a few months so would love a big away day, Spurs would be ideal.

Tommo1993

Not bothered tbh. Just hope they have a good time picking out the balls. Most importantly hope the players have fun.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Someone at home please, so can actually go and watch a daytime fixture at the weekend.

Yes who ever we draw it won't be selected for one of the live games 😞

ccfc1234

A team we can beat who will bring decent numbers. Bradford, Wrexham (part 2), Portsmouth, Derby and Wallsall come to mind. Would be good to play a few rounds with relatively easy wins and then Villa or a big 6 club at home in round 5 in front of the TV cameras ££.

As an aside here is the prize money for getting through the rounds Emirates FA Cup prize fund
Given it will be likely City, Utd, Liverpool, Spurs etc in the final. I dont know why they don't half the prize money for the final and distribute it across the preliminary round prize funds. Would make a huge difference and it's not like at the final stage the big clubs are thinking about the prize money!

Users who are viewing this thread