FA cup draw (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I think it was £15 and it worked as over 18,000 turned up

Wrexham was a far bigger draw for most than Oxford due to the big away following and recent TV fame.

Derby the season before... 8,896 (2,359 away)

Derby was £20
Wrexham £13.

ccfc1234

Wrexham was a far bigger draw for most than Oxford due to the big away following and recent TV fame.

Derby the season before... 8,896 (2,359 away)

Derby was £20
Wrexham £13.
Not sure how many people went to watch as they have a couple of Hollywood owners tbh. Think the difference would more than likely been the price and I hope we go down that path again and price it comparatively.

We have hardly any Saturday matches in the next few weeks, which again i hope will be a reason people will make the effort.

sotvtoday

Going to find it very difficult to motivate myself to go as I do with any cup game under Robins tbh, his record in the cups is appalling

I took the plunge to go to Wimbledon back in August as it was a new ground and I was absolutely fucked off with our pathetic performance and the fact Wimbledon went and pulled Chelsea in the second round
Agreed . If you're going to charge fans for a ticket you should at least make the effort to win the game.

Johhny Blue

I love Robins, one of best 3 managers we have ever had. I do think though this Oxford match will be massive for him if as expected we have a poor december. Lose to Oxford and i think he will be on borrowed time sadly.
Lose to Oxford and nobody will even notice.
It’s just a small improvement on the international break

Users who are viewing this thread