FA Cup 5th Round (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

When we played them in the cup we went into the Railway Bell and blasted out PUSB within 10 minutes of getting in there, there was a shocked silence that we'd actually done it hahaha.

Ha think that’s where I was

hackneyfox

Definitely c*ntish...was this en masse or a few oxygen stealers ?
The latter and the same kind of minority you find at all clubs.
I don't mind taking the piss out of each other, it's what makes football such fun but don't assume all fans are right wing mouth breathers based on the actions of a few.
Do that and you're applying the same lazy thinking that racists do with their 'they're taking our jobs' attitude.

Ring Of Steel

They????
A few twats held up copies of The Sun (about a dozen people) and got pelters on social media.
Never heard the 96 chant and you'll have to back that one up as I'm fiarly sure there would have been fists flying if it happened.
Like all clubs we've a minority of cunts and I'm sure that any Johnson chants have been nicked from another club.

You're a hive of lefties and fully PC are you?

berk
I'd suggest perusing your own forum and the media, and get your head out of the sand. Not saying its you, but its a bit rich chucking insults around when your own lot have a growing portion of people who are decidedly& unpleasantly right of centre, as you & your own fans confirm. My intention was not to get you all flustered but that seems to be the case, I wish you good day :shamefullyembarrased:

Grendel

They like to sing about Boris Johnson, they like to hold up copies of The Sun at Liverpool fans, and they make a habit of chanting about Johnson taking away the NHS at any club they see as being from a 'worse area' than them. Google it if you like, and our guest has already confirmed it. There are whole threads on their own forum talking about swathes of their own fans ("L1 was awash with them"), seems they also enjoyed a night of chanting "96" at Liverpool fans. Classy bunch.

Seriously? Is that it? In the 80’s I’ve seen our fans get £20 notes out and wave them at Liverpool fans and take the piss as to having no jobs.

Our fans idolised a women beating prick.

Classy eh?

hackneyfox

In all fairness its not all of them, as you'd expect it not to be. But its a much bigger proportion than most clubs and enough to get national exposure & have them discussing it at length amongst themselves as a big problem.
You've visited all league clubs since Johnson became PM?
It gets national exposure because we're 3rd and so now high profile?
Perhaps it gets mentioned at length between ourselves because the vast majority are disgusted?

Get a grip you plank.

hackneyfox

I'd suggest perusing your own forum and the media, and get your head out of the sand. Not saying its you, but its a bit rich chucking insults around when your own lot have a growing portion of people who are decidedly& unpleasantly right of centre, as you & your own fans confirm. My intention was not to get you all flustered but that seems to be the case, I wish you good day :shamefullyembarrased:
Oh dear even your fellow co* fans think you're a tad ott with this.
I can't imagine there's a social media site, and football ones are probably the worst, that hasn't become more right wing since Brexit.

hackneyfox

I'm not bothered about the Leicester simpletons hilarious Boris Johnson / taking the piss out of scousers schtick. I mean look at the state of the bellends with their happy clappers.
The club have now spent more on clappers than we did on Mahrez.
If you had them it'd have cost about ten bob so far ;)

Loads of fans hate the clappers but to be fair the club introduced them around the same time as The Great Escape and they d=certainly made the whole ground join in.

Ring Of Steel

Seriously? Is that it? In the 80’s I’ve seen our fans get £20 notes out and wave them at Liverpool fans and take the piss as to having no jobs.

Our fans idolised a women beating prick.

Classy eh?
Since that time you said you thought Sam Allardyce once managed us, I don't really pay too much attention to your views :wacky:

Ring Of Steel

Oh dear even your fellow co* fans think you're a tad ott with this.
I can't imagine there's a social media site, and football ones are probably the worst, that hasn't become more right wing since Brexit.

Hackney, meet Grendel- he thinks Mark Robins should be sacked and that Sam Allardyce once managed us, I'm sure you two will get along famously.

RegTheDonk

Allright Hackers? Enjoy the stuffing you'll probably give us - we'll have revenge in 2021/2.
Think you're referring to SkyBlueUltra, he was on TWT don't know if he migrated here, he was class though clearly insane.
Tory still on Bentleys?

hackneyfox

Allright Hackers? Enjoy the stuffing you'll probably give us - we'll have revenge in 2021/2.
Think you're referring to SkyBlueUltra, he was on TWT don't know if he migrated here, he was class though clearly insane.
Tory still on Bentleys?
Hi Reg,
SBU not PUSB, thanks he was a legend and a very funny poster.
Tory just suddenly stopped posting, not sure if he accidently shot himself or got savaged by his alsations.
We know have Suffers and Dullard, both just as appalling and thread killers.

Grendel

Since that time you said you thought Sam Allardyce once managed us, I don't really pay too much attention to your views :wacky:

I never said he managed us you simpleton

pusbccfc

Fucking clappers. Do they still have that fat drummer?

Grendel

I don't know if he attends games or not

Look again & refresh yourself, it was in the thread where you said Robins' job is a piece of piss, a little after you called for "Taxi for Robins".

I said by your logic Robins is in general a better manager than Allardyce as in his career he had won less promotions you dummy

Grendel

Hackney, meet Grendel- he thinks Mark Robins should be sacked and that Sam Allardyce once managed us, I'm sure you two will get along famously.

This is what I said
Mark Robins

My memory of old Filbert Street was in a big stand behind the goal next to a Leicester fan. He says to me “there’s a twat running on the pitch”

“yes it is a twat it’s our manager”

A manager you laughably rated and thankfully was sacked a few days later

Ring Of Steel

This is what I said
Mark Robins

My memory of old Filbert Street was in a big stand behind the goal next to a Leicester fan. He says to me “there’s a twat running on the pitch”

“yes it is a twat it’s our manager”

A manager you laughably rated and thankfully was sacked a few days later
You went through all those pages to try and save face? lol.. In a thread about how well Mark Robins is doing for us, Coventry City, you brought irrelevances into it & started banging on about Sam Allardyce due to your desperation to discredit Mark Robins. Which is understandable, seeing as you called for his head and looked pretty silly. Is the meter still running btw?

SlowerThanPlatt

We do, he bangs the drums whilst his arse cheeks work a couple of clappers.

Seen a lot of your fans criticising your support recently particularly away from home?

Fwiw, I remember Leicester being the same even before attracting a new type of fan after winning the Premier League. Big numbers but not much backing of your team

Grendel

You went through all those pages to try and save face? lol.. In a thread about how well Mark Robins is doing for us, Coventry City, you brought irrelevances into it & started banging on about Sam Allardyce due to your desperation to discredit Mark Robins. Which is understandable, seeing as you called for his head and looked pretty silly. Is the meter still running btw?

I didn’t go through any pages - I used the search facility it took 10 seconds

Ring Of Steel

Seen a lot of your fans criticising your support recently particularly away from home?

Fwiw, I remember Leicester being the same even before attracting a new type of fan after winning the Premier League. Big numbers but not much backing of your team

In all seriousness for a minute...

They have always been pretty well supported in terms of numbers but never that loud. Loudest I ever heard them was the 1-1 in 2009 (I think?) when they'd just come back up from League One, the drop down invigorated them in much the same way that it is doing for us in terms of making noise. Our fanbases were historically very similar size wise, but they had regular relegations & promotions which always gets the blood pumping more than annual relegation scrapes. Thats the difference really, they had 'events' which we never really had aside from the annual battle to avoid the drop which just f**king drains you, and you see now what a promotion push does to supporters. It has meant that they are more optimistic then we are, they talk themselves up, we tend to talk ourselves down, which is understandable. But even with all that they never really have made much noise, which is strange really. We are light years away from them on the pitch and our fanbase will have taken a big dent with all the Northampton & St Andrews stuff, but for whatever reason we have always been louder- well up until our trajectories separated & we stopped playing them anyway, I don't know about since then, but seems from what people say that they still don't really make much of a racket.

Last edited:

Grendel

Ah, ok. I never need to do that type of thing see, I haven't said anything quite so stupid that I have to go searching for justification for it.

Well I didn’t say it so it’s not me whose stupid

Users who are viewing this thread