FA Cup 5th Round (2 Viewers)

The coventrian

no I wouldn’t swap, but because firstly I can’t imagine being sad enough to just want to swap places with another club, and it’s on the proviso that there is a happy ending for us and we keep heading up under Robins, because working our way up slowly in the way we have/are as opposed to billionaire owner rocks up and instant success via the chequebook- that’s the proper way to do it. Can’t be the same when someone shows up and buys everything for you as opposed to organically, the ups and downs, the heartache and ultimately the satisfaction that we did it the ‘right’ way.

And I know you’ll disagree and say Robins wouldn’t cut it in the Championship, the Ricoh is a morgue, moan, complain, negativity blah blah blah, but here’s a radical idea- I love the fact that we’re slowly turning it around and I’m excited about the future, and if we had more thinking the same way as opposed to only showing up for the ‘big days out’ then our problems would be over a lot faster. It ain’t 2017 anymore, we’re on the up & everyone should forget the protests, get behind them, build more serious momentum & see what could happen.

I need a drink

PUSB
Absolute clueless drivel.

The coventrian

Blimey what a bitter piece of 'journalism'.

Didn't you go into admin twice?
Have you paid of all your debts?

The Vichai foundation has given millions to local causes, must almost match the amount that Sisu have given. :woot:
Carefull now, slagging off sisu is like a red rag to a bull to a few on here.
Stockholm syndrome I think it's called?

mark82

lol, were you saving that line all this time? Like the way you disappeared completely after losing to Villa, then reappeared tonight, properly sums Leicester up :)

To be fair, they'd spank us if they played a full strength side. At least we don't have to put up with that now.

hackneyfox

lol, were you saving that line all this time? Like the way you disappeared completely after losing to Villa, then reappeared tonight, properly sums Leicester up :)
I was too busy working out just how many points we needed if Vardy and Ndidi were out of form for a few games. Spurs and Man U last two games.

Ring Of Steel

Apparently you were singing ‘Leicester City we’re coming for you’.

priceless
I thought it was "If you all hate Leicester clap your hands" tbh

Nobody in their right mind thought that we were going to go over there and win, but it would have been good to easily outsing you all game, which is what would have happened. However even having said that I personally was very much in the camp of not wanting to play you at all- a big defeat & extra game is the last thing we need. So a perceived 'moral victory' against Brum and one less game is just fine by me.

I wish you good luck for the rest of your season, but I'm not really too sure you're going to be able to whip up too much hatred for you today, I don't think anyone really cares all that much at the moment.

pusbccfc

Apparently you were singing ‘Leicester City we’re coming for you’.

priceless

Almost as priceless as you singing about us having no ground whilst playing in the Premier League. I know which is more embarrassing.

hackneyfox

Almost as priceless as you singing about us having no ground whilst playing in the Premier League. I know which is more embarrassing.
WE sing a song that says 'but who the fuck are co*entry'.
Never heard a song about you having no ground, could you link it?

D

Deleted member 2477

Rugby and Hackney
Ha ha i know who you are now. Cant believe you are on here winding people up. Embarrassing especially as you have changed allegiance having not supported incester originally. Pmsl

Users who are viewing this thread