FA Cup 5th Round (1 Viewer)

Ring Of Steel

Ha ha i know who you are now. Cant believe you are on here winding people up. Embarrassing especially as you have changed allegiance having not supported incester originally. Pmsl
lol, is that true about him? wow never realised, what a prick

pusbccfc

WE sing a song that says 'but who the fuck are co*entry'.
Never heard a song about you having no ground, could you link it?

'Leicester' s going to Europe and the Cov ain't got a ground'.

Seen videos of it at Burnley away, West Ham away and another.

hackneyfox

Ha ha i know who you are now. Cant believe you are on here winding people up. Embarrassing especially as you have changed allegiance having not supported incester originally. Pmsl
You clearly don't know me then.
Who do you think I am and which team did that person support before seeing the light?

no_loyalty

Do Leicester still sing that my old man's a dust man song they used to sing at Filbert Street? Class when we took the piss back in the day.

hackneyfox

Do Leicester still sing that my old man's a dust man song they used to sing at Filbert Street? Class when we took the piss back in the day.
You'd have only heard the Ewan Roberts version.

We have a new one now, it's about a bloke called Vardy, you may not be aware of him, think he bypassed your division when moving from Fleetwood to Leicester.

Brighton Sky Blue

You'd have only heard the Ewan Roberts version.

We have a new one now, it's about a bloke called Vardy, you may not be aware of him, think he bypassed your division when moving from Fleetwood to Leicester.

You really need better than ‘you’re not very good’ or ‘you play in Birmingham’. All that Thai money and still...shit banter.

Insects to the left of me
Inbreds to my right
Here I am...

Users who are viewing this thread