Ex Player Watch (7 Viewers)

Mcbean

It’s a move down towards where he needed to be - was never gonna play long term first team at Leicester

Jesse Carver

Maddison signing a new deal according to David Ornstein:-

Four-year deal worth £110,000-a-week for Leicester City’s Maddison

After months of speculation, James Maddison has committed his future to Leicester City by agreeing a new contract — despite attracting interest from Manchester United and a host of other leading European sides.

The Athletic has learned the 23-year-old has signed a deal that will see him paid £110,000 per week across four years.

It puts the England international in a similar earning bracket as Leicester’s best-paid player, Jamie Vardy, and the pair will hope to continue their fruitful partnership at the King Power Stadium.

Maddison has scored 16 goals and laid on 10 assists in 76 appearances since arriving from Norwich City for around £20 million in June 2018 and a strong relationship with manager Brendan Rodgers was thought to be an important factor in the decision to extend his stay in the East Midlands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugsy

Jordan Turnbull has joined Salford

win9nut

Jordan Turnbull has joined Salford
Good luck to em
Never forget when he did really well to win the ball when several opposition players were near the right corner flag position and the play was looking dangerous, we were all applauding that he'd done well, then instead of clearing it or passing it out to a player in Sky blue, he crossed it!
Lucky it fell to noone in the box and we eventually cleared it! Heart in mouth moment!
Forget who that was against. It was at the Ricoh.

higgs

BESIKTAS AGREE AKPOM FEE
Besiktas have agreed a fee of around €2m with PAOK for the transfer of striker Chuba Akpom.
Akpom moved to PAOK from Arsenal in August 2018 with Anderlecht and Gent also interested.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Wonder where Loza is now

Another awful player. Jheeze we’ve had some awful players. Another one is that striker we had from Derby... Callum Ball. Another shit loanee we got in exchange of the sale of a player, we got him on loan when we sold Keogh. His career has been prolific after leaving us playing for Torquay, Notts County, St Mirren, Corby Town, Barwell, Nuneaton, Stamford and Stratford Town scoring a whopping total of 7 goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

no_loyalty

A few ex players will be playing in today's National league play-off final, would be good to see Doyle back in the football league next season.

larry_david

Turner was good in the semi leg but fuck me he looks awful. Doyle as well I'm afraid to say. In fact county have been shambolic. Keeper looks like he's been told not to touch the ball

Users who are viewing this thread