Ex Player Watch (9 Viewers)

Legia Sky Blue

Harrogate have been hungrier and sharper from the off, and Notts haven't been it. Still if Notts get the next goal you never know!

RingoCCFC

Worked in notts the season we went up, sadly moved to Canada before we got promoted! Still safe to say all the county boys were crying I knew... they still think we cheated them out that resulted in their decline! 😂

mr_monkey

Really? They said some bitter, typical sore loser things. Nothing any other club’s fans wouldn’t have said.

That added to the t-shirts they had printed before the second game did it for me, let's hope they stay down in non league where they belong

larry_david

Doyle caught on the ball for their third then allowed man to run past.

Had county promotion at incredibly juicy prices and I'm fuming.

no_loyalty

Doyle caught on the ball for their third then allowed man to run past.

Had county promotion at incredibly juicy prices and I'm fuming.

Doyle is 39 in a few days, think he might hang up his boots and move into coaching.

Alkhen

Just noticed Maddison is trending on twitter right now... Thought it might be transfer news but nope. Just him pissed up failing to pull a girl 😬 gonna have a sore head in the morning poor lad

RingoCCFC

Doyle is 39 in a few days, think he might hang up his boots and move into coaching.

I’d love him to get involved with us! He always gets mentioned for driving players in the podcasts and interviews and you can see the impact he brought to developing the younger lads.

harvey098

Did Bigiriama even end up playing a game when he signed for Solihull? Such a strange transfer cause I didn’t actually see that he played a game once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s never been great for us but he has played whilst he’s been here. You’d’ve thought he would be able to get a run of games elsewhere but he’s played less for the five other teams he’s signed for combined than he has for us.

Users who are viewing this thread