Ex Player Watch (11 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Looks like Willis started well:

Jordan Willis - 5/10

Atrocious in the second half, probably Oxford’s best player. Shame as Willis had looked reasonably assured in the first half.
You can't really think it's Willis less the utter morons with the entitlement complex that watch Sunderland

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

skybluegod

Would it be that much? I can't see him going for that much.

Apparently it was a 15% sell on clause. So even if it's a million, would still be better than nothing! But after the end to last season. I expect it will be more than that

Gibbo

Does it look like Robins was unable to get the best out of JCH? A failure of man management as much as player attitude?

fernandopartridge

Does it look like Robins was unable to get the best out of JCH? A failure of man management as much as player attitude?
Difficult really, he's had numerous managers in his career none of whom have got the best out of him despite his obvious talent.
FWIW playing him as a target man with his back to goal doesn't play to all of his strengths.

Nick

Administrator
Difficult really, he's had numerous managers in his career none of whom have got the best out of him despite his obvious talent.
FWIW playing him as a target man with his back to goal doesn't play to all of his strengths.

Yeah he was always better in the channels.

If they pay loads for him, it could end up another Rotherham situation.

Josh McQuoid got a hat-trick for Weymouth in their 4-1 win over Chelmsford today. Ex Academy lad Shaun Jeffers scored a pen for chelmsford.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

richnrg

i watched both David McGoldrick and John Fleck play well in the premier league this weekend for Sheff Utd.

chiefdave

Gunnarsson now plays for Al-Arabi in Qatar!
They're managed by Hallgrímsson who was the Iceland manager Gunnarsson played under so not completely random. Seems they will pay a lot for overseas players while not paying the wages of their domestic players at all!

Users who are viewing this thread