Ex Player Watch (8 Viewers)

skyblueelephant76

The mighty Kwame Thomas scored 2 for Carlisle tonight in a 3-0 win against Tranmere. Ponti came on for Tranmere in the second half but doesn't sound like he did anything of note.

shelby76

Good luck to the lad moving abroad to get first team, he will be doing a lot better than most the lads who have no bottle to go abroad! No point playing 23's waste of time! Most of his ex teamate's from cov playing non league now or not playing at all!

Last edited:

Mask

Went to Nottingham Trent University yesterday for my sister-in-law's graduation, spotted none other than Marcus Hall in the crowds. Tried to find him on social media to see if he mentioned anything about it but couldn't find him online.

fernandopartridge

Good luck to the lad moving abroad to get first team, he will be doing a lot better than most the lads who have no bottle to go abroad! No point playing 23's waste of time! Most of his ex teamate's from cov playing non league now or not playing at all!
Agreed, if i was a footballer I'd jump at the chance of playing abroad

east_midlands_skyblue

Went to Nottingham Trent University yesterday for my sister-in-law's graduation, spotted none other than Marcus Hall in the crowds. Tried to find him on social media to see if he mentioned anything about it but couldn't find him online.
E eto the

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Joy Division

Liam O'Brien has been on trial at Notts County also and looking likely that he will sign a deal with them.

chiefdave

More seriously it appears Cyrus Christie’s sister hit by Fulham fan and then racially abused by that fans wife. Hopefully they will be prosecuted and banned for life for such cowardly action.
If they’ve got it on CCTV could be looking at more than a ban. Rightly so if they do get hauled up in court. Racism is bad enough but hitting a players sister, what the hell is wrong with people.

Users who are viewing this thread