Ex Player Watch (5 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Luke Thomas scored for Barnsley!!!!!!!!!

Legia Sky Blue

Noticed the Jack Grimmer love-in is back in full swing. Not sure I understand it.

Not sure to what your exactly referring, but he always gave 100%, scored a great goal on a memorable day for us at Wembley, and never bitched last season about losing his place. Robins saw no future for him here and it was right he moved on, but I wish him well. Why the hate?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Not sure to what your exactly referring, but he always gave 100%, scored a great goal on a memorable day for us at Wembley, and never bitched last season about losing his place. Robins saw no future for him here and it was right he moved on, but I wish him well. Why the hate?

No hate from me at all in fact the opposite and I wish him well, but I do agree with him to an extent. I Will always have fond memories of him for the exact reason you said and was one of my favourite players that season but his limitations were fairly obvious. For some reason some of our fan base thought (and still do think) he was Dani Alves and seemed to use him as a stick to beat Sterling with for far too long. I think for some Sterling’s contribution last season will always be under appreciated for that reason. I think it was the right time for him to leave and as aforementioned I wish him well, but he isn’t the ‘legend’ some on social media have insinuated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

It’s not hate. Just more confusion, hence “I don’t understand it”.

For instance, Jordan Willis comes through academy and plays first team football for nearly 8 years. More often than not rated as one of our better players in each of those seasons. He leaves to try and better his career, a short career, and got far more grief for it than I expected - mostly for moving to a team we have this make-believe nonsense rivalry with. He can score good Wembley goals too!

Grimmer here for two seasons and he only had a cameo role in the latter of those. And he leaves almost a hero in some eyes. Just another defender who got trumped by a better defender and lost out. Take nothing away from him, I’m not criticising him as a person or player. Dog eat dog and all that.

Once again, I don’t understand it.

higgs

He had serious potential does he still have family in the area

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread