Ex Player Watch (15 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Wonder if he will rock up at Notts County?

Or Nuneaton Boro, the problem he has is that he doesn’t have that much talent so will never stand out at any level

Hobo

Does it look like Robins was unable to get the best out of JCH? A failure of man management as much as player attitude?
No wrong attitude. When you are out on the pitch you are your own man.

I only saw a player with a very weak half a heart.

Reactions: vow

Fergusons_Beard

cea9fd12edc9a5dce8b0e587a0a19a31.jpg

Hope he gets a chance in the league...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gazolba

Ponticelli not had much chance to do anything at Tranmere so far.
Played 45 minutes in their first league game before being substituted.
Second league game, never left the bench.
Carabao Cup given 10 minutes at the end of the game.
Tranmere have lost all their three games so far.

Sky

Harness is from Cov as well, used to live down the road from me and played for the academy when he was younger..Looks to be turning into a decent player

Tommo1993

Harness is from Cov as well, used to live down the road from me and played for the academy when he was younger..Looks to be turning into a decent player

So all 3 goals are in some way linked to Cov: Harness, Willis, Maguire. Come on McNulty don’t be a let down, score 2 own goals

hamil99

Facebook User
Bayliss can't get in Preston squad

I was just thinking that, not even on the bench. I wonder if he's regretting making the move. Financially he's probably better off, but for his footballing development, it looks like it could be a step back.

AlansEyes

Disappointing that Ponticelli didn't get off the bench despite Tranmere having the game won by half time. Would have been a good chance to get a goal and boost his confidence (although it would have caused a meltdown on here).

higgs

Disappointing that Ponticelli didn't get off the bench despite Tranmere having the game won by half time. Would have been a good chance to get a goal and boost his confidence (although it would have caused a meltdown on here).
Pointless loan

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Tranmere won 5-0 today but Ponticelli couldn't get on the pitch.
How come our own loan agreements don't specify that players must be played?
Maybe we should have loaned him to a L2 club where he would get more game time.

Reactions: vow

torchomatic

Bayliss can't get in Preston squad

Strange considering he is going to be a top Premier League player in a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread