Ex Player Watch (7 Viewers)

Finham

I finally bothered to watch the ITV highlights last night (definitely a more sober/dull approach than Quest took). Two other ex-players scored: Frank Nouble scored his first goal in his latest spell at Colchester (and 1st in 18 months they said!). Chris Hussey scored a free kick for Stockport. Nouble looked very happy with his goal, went nuts. There's a man with a nomadic career: Frank Nouble - Wikipedia

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I finally bothered to watch the ITV highlights last night (definitely a more sober/dull approach than Quest took). Two other ex-players scored: Frank Nouble scored his first goal in his latest spell at Colchester (and 1st in 18 months they said!). Chris Hussey scored a free kick for Stockport. Nouble looked very happy with his goal, went nuts. There's a man with a nomadic career: Frank Nouble - Wikipedia

His career goal scoring record is fucking appalling

Frostie

In the context of that awful season I always thought Reilly was alright. Had a bit of energy and fight at least unlike a lot of the people we signed that year.

He was a decent player. Been absolutely destroyed by injuries & fitness issues now though sadly.

SkyB

Not sure if anyone else caught it but in the Crewe vs Crawley game at the weekend Courtney Baker-Richardson scored against Corey Addai.

Can't be the only one that is surprised that both f them are playing regularly in the football league.

Frostie

Not sure if anyone else caught it but in the Crewe vs Crawley game at the weekend Courtney Baker-Richardson scored against Corey Addai.

Can't be the only one that is surprised that both f them are playing regularly in the football league.

Baker-Richardson always had some talent but struggled to put it together regularly & had a very questionable attitude as a youngster. Hopefully he's a bit more grounded now.

Addai I didn't think would make it in the pro game but tbf, the only reason he's a regular at the moment is Crawley's first choice keeper got injured in the first game of the season.

Sky Blue Harry H

Dunno if anyone reads ‘When Saturday Comes’ but there’s an article about Leighton Town in this months, which features a certain Leon Lobjoit…”I know that name”? I thought to myself…

Off script. but will you be in with the Cov fans for the Cardiff game?

Users who are viewing this thread