Ex Player Watch (13 Viewers)

The Philosopher

Get him back
I'd take a gamble on him
Can do a job at this level
Can take Hamer's place

Hopefully this can put to bed some of these embarrassing comments.
He’s had a bad run of injuries. Only Mystic Meg could have truly known that he was going to get an Achilles injury. There was also a chance he wouldn’t and could have gone on to have a decent season somewhere.

In any case, it’s a shame for the lad. It’ll be hard for him to come back from this and any future clubs will be cautious on taking a gamble on him.

Anyway Liam, if you ever by some strange chance look at this forum, not everyone is a know-it-all Nobber - genuine best of luck for the future and stay positive. Many here thank you for your efforts whilst with CCFC.

procdoc

He’s had a bad run of injuries. Only Mystic Meg could have truly known that he was going to get an Achilles injury. There was also a chance he wouldn’t and could have gone on to have a decent season somewhere.

In any case, it’s a shame for the lad. It’ll be hard for him to come back from this and any future clubs will be cautious on taking a gamble on him.

Anyway Liam, if you ever by some strange chance look at this forum, not everyone is a know-it-all Nobber - genuine best of luck for the future and stay positive. Many here thank you for your efforts whilst with CCFC.
No one is criticising his ability or taking away from what he did when he was here. It’s more the lunacy of people suggesting we sign him permanently when they know his injury record since he last played fir us.

It’s just a very lazy suggestion and basically shows a lack of knowledge of other players that can actually stay fit and play.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just beat me to this mate.
Posted on another thread. I feel sorry for him.

May hamper their transfer incomings, as they would have been looking to get him off their books. Such a shame, for the lad, as we have seen he has talent.

Users who are viewing this thread