Ex Player Watch (17 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Quality, injury free, established young players aren’t going to come cheap.

We are in the position where we have to take a gamble. Stewart Robson and even Dion Dublin came with injury records, Walsh would be a gamble, but if his injuries are behind him he’s a good squad player.

Yeah but Robson and Dublin had both made the best part of 200 appearances prior to signing. The most games Walsh had played in a season so far is 26 and he's made barely any for 2.5 years.

That said, I can also see the attraction in there, agree with shmmeee that would take him as a backup on a rolling contract basis if he was interested

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Certainly is, had a very good season in charge of Banbury last season. If he can have a good start to this season in NL North I wouldn’t be shocked to see him get a chance with a NL job
Craig Pead is Whing's assistant. Pretty much already legends in Banbury after getting to the FA cup 1st round and then promotion. My local club and took in a couple of games last season, they play decent football 👍

blunted

Turned down the Swansea job last year, appeals location wise but talk about getting thrown in at the deep end. Villa fan too!
Always thought Ustace would make a good manager. Time will tell. Got to be better than Bowyer (if it moves kick it) style of management.

CovLad94

Jodi Jones didn't play today for Oxford, wonder if he's still in there plans/training with them or looking elsewhere

Users who are viewing this thread