Ex Player Watch (20 Viewers)

Hertsccfc

Because he thought he was too good for us and didn't wait to get his chance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
His career since has been pretty unsuccessful and he showed no commitment to the club. Can't think why you would want him back?

skyblueinBaku

Frostie

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm glad he backtracked again within moments but what an irresponsible thing for Johnson to say if he has no evidence:

I know some people are desperate for it not to be a thing, but the more you try and sweep it under the carpet, the more skepticism and ammunition you give to anti vaxxers.

Frostie

I know some people are desperate for it not to be a thing, but the more you try and sweep it under the carpet, the more skepticism and ammunition you give to anti vaxxers.

What? Did you read the article?

Skepticism is fine, myocarditis is a known side effect (although there is a substantially bigger risk of it after having Covid as Burge just did) but stating “It seems to happen a lot after these injections" then admitting that there is zero evidence to back that up isn't a particularly good look & rather irresponsible for someone in his position.

SBT

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What? Did you read the article?

Skepticism is fine, myocarditis is a known side effect (although there is a substantially bigger risk of it after having Covid as Burge just did) but stating “It seems to happen a lot after these injections" then admitting that there is zero evidence to back that up isn't a particularly good look & rather irresponsible for someone in his position.

My point isn't about the article, it's about posts like yours.

mark82

Myocarditis is not an uncommon side effect of Covid. It's an inflammation caused by the infection and is the reason that exercising when you know you have Covid is not recommended regardless of symptoms. Would hope given the resources available to clubs that anyone who has had Covid will be monitored for this for a period afterwards.

Not incorrect to say that it is also a very rare side effect reported with some of the vaccines (mostly Moderna I think) - no medication is without risks/side effects. Far, far more likely to have been caused by the infection itself though.

Hertsccfc

Controversial take, but personally I don't think we need to adopt the "Listen to me hear me out" approach to medical claims from people who openly admit they have no idea what they're talking about.
I worry more about those who think that they know what they are talking about but haven't a clue.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Controversial take, but personally I don't think we need to adopt the "Listen to me hear me out" approach to medical claims from people who openly admit they have no idea what they're talking about.

Funny thing was, I posted fact after fact on the covid thread and people were too shit scared to argue back.

Unless it was 'you don't care about old People', essentially they had nothing, which says it all.

Then again, people that spend their life on SBT and are too scared to go outside aren't really representative of society.

There could be a genuine case of the vaccine causing a problem and it's all hands to the deck to rubbish it. It just fuels the anti vaxx argument.

This thread is a prime example. Log back in to mountains of notifications from people that want things like vaccine mandates. History won't look kind on those cowards.

I've had my jab, for reference.

SBT

Funny thing was, I posted fact after fact on the covid thread and people were too shit scared to argue back.

Unless it was 'you don't care about old People', essentially they had nothing, which says it all.

Then again, people that spend their life on SBT and are too scared to go outside aren't really representative of society.

There could be a genuine case of the vaccine causing a problem and it's all hands to the deck to rubbish it. It just fuels the anti vaxx argument.

This thread is a prime example. Log back in to mountains of notifications from people that want things like vaccine mandates. History won't look kind on those cowards.

I've had my jab, for reference.

Sorry to be adding to your mountain of notifications, and this is not about me being too scared (?) to argue with you, but my only issue is with a guy who openly admits he has no idea what he's talking about opining about medical conditions. There doesn't need to be anything controversial about this, there's no "Let's hear both sides" here.

Anti-vaxxers aren't going to change their mind either way - I don't concern myself with their strange thought processes too much, but I doubt a load of Coventry fans slagging off Lee Johnson factors too high into their thinking. Some of them will end up getting the vaccine anyway.

Bugsy

Dan Agyei joins Sambou at Crew

Brighton Sky Blue

You don’t ever learn do you. The evidence from 30 million people shows Covid has a higher risk of heart conditions than the vaccine in younger people.

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread