Ex Player Watch (10 Viewers)

shmmeee

giphy.gif

higgs

Wasn’t he holding out for the Netherlands or am I imagining that?

Anyway, nice bloke and glad to see him doing well at the moment.
Your right he wanted to play for the Dutch alright

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

napolimp

He is not doing well there at all.

I really liked him as a player but I think his arrogance is a big problem in his development.

He's actually doing really well, he's established himself as their first choice defender, and looked amazing against Atalanta. They love him there already as he works so hard, and clearly cares.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He's actually doing really well, he's established himself as their first choice defender, and looked amazing against Atalanta. They love him there already as he works so hard, and clearly cares.

Well maybe they'll take him back in Serie B then. 7 games and 2 red cards is it? Clearly not at that level.

Sick Boy

I was speaking to a Genoa fan the other week who considered him a liability.

higgs

They draw some amount of games if they turned a few of them into wins they would be safe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

napolimp

Yes, I have actually.

Also you are picking the wrong fight with Sick Boy - he lives in Italy!

Well you clearly haven't, or you know nothing about football? Which matches have you watched exactly? I've seen 4 out of the last 5. Blessin has turned the team around, they're very difficult to beat, and a big part of that is Ostigard.

Why would living in a country make you an expert on any one club in that country? Assuming you live in the UK, are you an expert on Carlisle United?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Well you clearly haven't, or you know nothing about football? Which matches have you watched exactly? I've seen 4 out of the last 5. Blessin has turned the team around, they're very difficult to beat, and a big part of that is Ostigard.

Why would living in a country make you an expert on any one club in that country? Assuming you live in the UK, are you an expert on Carlisle United?

Stop embarrasing yourself.

I also don't live in the UK. Full house.

covcity4life

Spot on

Users who are viewing this thread