Ex Player Watch (36 Viewers)

Briles

Bremang on the bench for Barnsley today

no_loyalty

Tom Bayliss back in the Wigan squad and on the bench yesterday, not been in the last few match day squads unless he has been injured?

The Philosopher

Not sure if he's technically an ex player but Rocky Bushiri has joined Hibs on loan with a view to a permanent deal.
Thought he would have been a good squad player. Can’t see Hibs paying him a wage out of our budget. With Osti a no-no now can’t help but think that Rocky, having had a bit of time with us and knowing our set up, might have been a good option.

Might have offered cover allowing us to loan out Reid or whoever to get some games in L1/2.

SBAndy

Thought he would have been a good squad player. Can’t see Hibs paying him a wage out of our budget. With Osti a no-no now can’t help but think that Rocky, having had a bit of time with us and knowing our set up, might have been a good option.

Might have offered cover allowing us to loan out Reid or whoever to get some games in L1/2.

Why do we need to keep Reid as cover? He’s never going to get on the pitch, and was only on the bench because there were 9 spots.

Nick

Administrator
What's that? A Greek kebab House?

giphy.gif

Joy Division

In 20 years of management Colemans only success is Wales getting to the semi-finals of the Euro's. How he keeps getting jobs is bizarre, he was sacked from his last job in China

LilleSkyBlue

I turned on L'Equipe TV here in France last Saturday for the 7pm Ligue 2 multiplex show and almost immediately saw Duckens Nazon dribbling about for Normandy-based Quevilly-Rouen. 6 goals for them this season.

higgs

I turned on L'Equipe TV here in France last Saturday for the 7pm Ligue 2 multiplex show and almost immediately saw Duckens Nazon dribbling about for Normandy-based Quevilly-Rouen. 6 goals for them this season.
He was a handy player plenty of ability

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stay_up_skyblues

Result for Osti tbf. String a good half season together in that league and he might attract the attention of one of the bigger Serie A sides. Exposure he was definitely not gonna get at City/Stoke.

Users who are viewing this thread