Ex Player Watch (28 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Baka starting for Bolton in their FA Cup 1st Round replay against Stockport County

1637175285698.png

AND IT'S LIVE ....... on BBC2 at 7.30pm ;)

Bugsy

Where's this guy

Screenshot_20211117-190546.jpg

Thought he played for Bolton last time I heard

Nick

Administrator
Blimey Kyle Storer is Solihull captain. He was captain of the Coton Green under 16s team I played in 20 years ago. Prick didn’t have to come training, just rocked up every Sunday, put the armband on and took every set piece he was good though to be fair.
He played against us at the Ricoh for Cheltenham.

Bugsy

Bugsy

The Philosopher

Baka did OK last night . Nowhere near our level though is he.
That Southam kid looked promising . Certainly league one level
I can see why we took a punt on Baka, he’s got some pace and strength, he’s also got the first touch and control of a hooligan.

I assume we tried to coach some finesse into him and I can see why we let him go.

The Philosopher

Stockport are fairly big spenders for the level. Similar to the likes of Adam Rooney and Paul Mulling dropping down for the money more than anything.
Watched the match last night (tbh really enjoyed it) and was surprised at the relative quality in the non-league side. Definitely some players in there that could play L1.

Looking at the National league It’s surprising how many former league sides are in there and presumably operating a full time set up.

Torquay Sky Blue

I watch Torquay (and they're fulltime pros) most home games and if you like old school blood and thunder with a rare touch of quality , it's your game.
However, when I come up to watch us play it's like watching a different game . The touch and pace is way way above the National League.

Users who are viewing this thread