Ex Player Watch (14 Viewers)

Evo1883

Gael Bigirimana with a hospital pass playing for Glentoran that leads to a goal for Colerain.

The Glentoran keeper then attacks the player who lost the ball from Bigi’s poor pass. Madness The lad should’ve done better though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing standard of football

Frostie

Not ex player related but as we're talking of the St Albans v FGR game, I'd love Nicky Cadden here. Said it in the summer too, might be a bit more tricky now though as he'll likely have a lot of suitors.

Ccfcisparks

Not ex player related but as we're talking of the St Albans v FGR game, I'd love Nicky Cadden here. Said it in the summer too, might be a bit more tricky now though as he'll likely have a lot of suitors.
He will be one of those who will never play higher than league 1

SlowerThanPlatt

Westbrooke scored for Bristol Rovers in the Checkatrade Trophy tonight, unfortunately for him and Rovers they were 5-0 down at half time and his goal made it 5-1. Finished 5-3

Happy_Martian

Tom Bayliss starting for Wigan tonight against the mighty Solihull Moors in their FA Cup 1st round replay

BigadamL

Think it’s the main stand opposite the camera looks nice, small clubs have to make money most of the year round so must be multi functional

fernandopartridge

Tbf to Bayliss they're using him in the wrong position, he isn't a deep lying midfielder.

He also looks like a player bereft of confidence after not playing for 2-3 years. Preston have managed him atrociously

CovBrummie94

Think it’s the main stand opposite the camera looks nice, small clubs have to make money most of the year round so must be multi functional

There’s a (or at least there used to be)cracking little cafe behind the main stand that made a brilliant English breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Tbf to Bayliss they're using him in the wrong position, he isn't a deep lying midfielder.

He also looks like a player bereft of confidence after not playing for 2-3 years. Preston have managed him atrociously

His passing has been atrocious tonight, maybe just having an off day?

stay_up_skyblues

Blimey Kyle Storer is Solihull captain. He was captain of the Coton Green under 16s team I played in 20 years ago. Prick didn’t have to come training, just rocked up every Sunday, put the armband on and took every set piece 🤣 he was good though to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread