Ex Player Watch

SlowerThanPlatt

Dec 16, 2011
Herefordshire/Coventry
I think he was injured for a while, so it might have been his first game back? he came on and was played upfront, I believe he was played on the wing at the start of the season, probably a better position for him.
He scored 2 from the bench against Liverpool’s kids midweek

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
Saw Ben Stevenson playing for Forest Green earlier, they lost at home to Swindon. He's a tidy player but doesn't impose himself on games enough.

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
He didn't play badly tbh, just doesn't apply himself as much as he could.
I watched it - expected him to have more impact than he did. Couldn't work out what Forest Green's tactics/shape were. Very disappointing, and reminds me how far we've come. The idea that they were top, and we ended up 6th in that division only a few seasons ago is scary,, as we are now miles apart from anything on display there.

JulianDarbyFTW

Aug 3, 2011
I watched a Joey Barton pre-match interview yesterday where he just rambled on and on like the Grandpa from The Simpsons. The Bristol Rovers fans think he's got a screw loose.

Speedies_Chips

Oct 24, 2013
I watched a Joey Barton pre-match interview yesterday where he just rambled on and on like the Grandpa from The Simpsons. The Bristol Rovers fans think he's got a screw loose.
I'm guessing he was doing his usual act of trying to sound intellectual when in fact he's as thick as shit!

SleepyGinger

Feb 5, 2020
Tom Bayliss started for Wigan tonight having not been in the squad for weeks. Not good reports from the Wigan fans, seems to have all gone wrong for him since he left us. It’s a real shame as Preston looked like a good move for him at the time.

robbiekeane

May 13, 2016
Tom Bayliss started for Wigan tonight having not been in the squad for weeks. Not good reports from the Wigan fans, seems to have all gone wrong for him since he left us. It’s a real shame as Preston looked like a good move for him at the time.
Easy to day now of course, but I honestly felt like we did very very well out of the Bayliss deal. Never really got the hype

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
Easy to day now of course, but I honestly felt like we did very very well out of the Bayliss deal. Never really got the hype
It’s another Shipley scenario, excellent in league two, ok in league one, shite in the championship.