Even more players to go. (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

If Clarke leaves or gets injured how will we score?

Well I did say as long as we keep the best players which includes Clarke.

If Clarke gets a long term injury it will be difficult also, if he would be out for a foreseeable time I would imagine a replacement will be bought in

jimmyhill

Well I did say as long as we keep the best players which includes Clarke.

If Clarke gets a long term injury it will be difficult also, if he would be out for a foreseeable time I would imagine a replacement will be bought in

What's your name?.... John Lennon

Grendel

I did not, you will have to explain your point sorry.

It basically says players are a pretty selfish bunch and removed from anything to do with the politics, strategies etc.

They really don't care.

procdoc

It basically says players are a pretty selfish bunch and removed from anything to do with the politics, strategies etc.

They really don't care.

As long as their wages are paid on time they're not going to care. I wouldn't either.

hill83

As long as their wages are paid on time they're not going to care. I wouldn't either.

Exactly, unless my job is directly under threat, or there is the possibility of a pay rise, I couldn't care less about the 'company/club' I work for.

And footballers have defined contracts. They'll be getting paid regardless.

Gary.j

They really don't care.

And these players are the people we are supposed to support regardless, and be loyal to?

torchomatic

Yep, those are the ones. Good, isn't it?

And these players are the people we are supposed to support regardless, and be loyal to?

skyblueirish

A small, young squad then. We better get used to it.[/QUOTE]

I think we will really miss clarke but there will b no-one at the home games to slag. Anyone off

mrtrench

So first match is;

Murphy
Christie, Willis, Pressley, Adams
Baker, Thomas, Barton, Fleck, Moussa
Clarke

So if we get no injuries all season (some hope) we have an outside chance of staying up.

Of the above, some will be sold before the season starts: possibly Baker, Clarke and Adams. We may be granted an exception to buy some players but I expect to see a team composed of several of the next batch of academy graduates.

If I were SISU, this is what I would do. Write off the next few years - after all, the ticket sales will fall right off anyway - and accept relegation if it comes. Start rebuilding the team with youth on 1k per week max and look to start climbing back up the leagues in the medium term. We should not be surprised to see ourselves in non-league football in the interim. Where is the incentive to SISU to do anything else?

wingy

of the above, some will be sold before the season starts: Possibly baker, clarke and adams. We may be granted an exception to buy some players but i expect to see a team composed of several of the next batch of academy graduates.

If i were sisu, this is what i would do. Write off the next few years - after all, the ticket sales will fall right off anyway - and accept relegation if it comes. Start rebuilding the team with youth on 1k per week max and look to start climbing back up the leagues in the medium term. We should not be surprised to see ourselves in non-league football in the interim. Where is the incentive to sisu to do anything else?

jesus.........:(

Stafford_SkBlue

I can't see us able to field a decent team at the start of the season, suspect some of the contracted 8 players will still be with the club when the season starts, do we play them?? But they have been segregated from the remaining players.

Users who are viewing this thread