European championships 2020 thread (7 Viewers)

tisza

Not committing enough forward. Keep getting Kane on his own in the box with 4/5 Scottish defenders. Then 3 Vs 3 around the edge of the box. This is Scotland we're playing not one of the top sides..
Way too passive

TomRad85

Greasy Grealish for Sterling and perhaps more controversially Calvert-Lewin for Kane (watch him score now.)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Want to see Grealish second half to smarten up our attacks, these rushing little dinks from Mount are crap. We’ve not played with any rhythm at all.

lifeskyblue

Not troubling Scotland enough and giving adams and dikes too much room. Grealish needed to make something happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

Not the best 45 minutes I have ever seen. Expect Scotland to start to slow down in the second half.

kg82

Poor half. Way too slow moving the ball. Way too slow getting forward. We’ve got options though. Grealish should get on. I’d also look at Sancho or Bellingham as an early sub.

Brighton Sky Blue

Showing far too much respect to crap teams and trying to play out from the back on a pitch that’s had constant rain all day. Kane probably needs dropping tbh

oscillatewildly

Only one team going in at HT patting themselves on the head for that first half performance - and it will be to their detriment.
We'll stick four past them second half.

Paul Anthony

You see when Italy, France and the Netherlands have the ball, their passing and movement is so fluid, it stretches teams.When we have the ball, it's like we're playing in treacle. It's so slow, laboured, all it does it give the opposition the opportunity to get numbers behind the ball.

Great_Expectations

Poor performance so far.

Front three have been poor. Time for Grealish, maybe for Phillips/Rice and drop Mount deeper.

Potentially look at Sancho (although he’s poor for England) or Rashford for Sterling at some point too.

Kane is non-existent but DCL is poor so we can’t really change him.

stupot07

That was pretty poor. Far too slow in possession, not pressing with much intensity either.

Both James's and Mount have been pretty anonymous, Kane has been poor he hasn't had a chance in 3 halves of the football so far this tournament.

For me I'd get Grealish on for Mount, and Calvert-Lewin on for Kane. But you can guarantee Henderson and Rashford will get on first unless there's an injury.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AVWskyblue

Why is Sterling even on the pitch, he's lost the ball about 3 times and done nothing to help the team change him for Freakish for the second half

Sent from my Alba7Nou using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Gash and why I don't like Southgate. Far too cautious. Where is all that creative talent we're supposed to have? Can Harry Kane play centre forward anymore? Grealish on and pass the ball quicker. James and Shaw attack them Ggrrr

wingy

I see Braveheart is on channel 5 at ten to send all the defeated fans off to byebyes in a suitable mood .
It will work with either outcome .
As Willie Wallace is quartered the tears will flow and off they'll go, or for England we can revel in the custom of Prima Nocta.

Users who are viewing this thread