European championships 2020 thread (5 Viewers)

kg82

Yep. Utter bollocks. The way FIFA/UEFA parade about the globe demanding exemptions for everything is a disgrace. They force countries to give them tax exemptions for fuck’s sake.
I agree they’re a disgrace. But, have we backed down on it?

Great_Expectations

Sort of glad it’s Scotland and not someone like North Macedonia or Finland etc, as it adds way more excitement and the slight chance they could upset us - makes it feel more like a proper game as opposed to (on paper) an easy win against a poor side.

Last few competitions I’ve either managed to get tickets to a few games or had brilliant nights/days in the pub watching the games. Fast forward three years and I’m watching this at home, with my partner who isn’t interested, and a warning not to be loud as the two kids are asleep upstairs.

Not quite the same buzz, but I’m excited all the same.

stay_up_skyblues

Sort of glad it’s Scotland and not someone like North Macedonia or Finland etc, as it adds way more excitement and the slight chance they could upset us - makes it feel more like a proper game as opposed to (on paper) an easy win against a poor side.

Last few competitions I’ve either managed to get tickets to a few games or had brilliant nights/days in the pub watching the games. Fast forward three years and I’m watching this at home, with my partner who isn’t interested, and a warning not to be loud as the two kids are asleep upstairs.

Not quite the same buzz, but I’m excited all the same.

Preach sister! I’m in the same boat. Can’t even talk my 11 year old daughter into watching it with me. But she’s got her first ST for the proper football next season so she needs to buck her ideas up!

Philosorapter

The flags are waving and horns are going on outside. It is almost like cup final frenzy up here.

Nick

Administrator
Anybody just see everybody hi five kane apart from Henderson?

Didn't realise dykes for them was purely Australian

kg82

Ref plays advantage to us and then gives them a free kick?! He’s loving his whistle, isn’t he.

Users who are viewing this thread