European championships 2020 thread (2 Viewers)

kg82

Ill have another look mate but he looked nearer the half way line
Think he was outside his box. But keepers do that now to act as a kind of sweeper. If there’s any blame, it would be with Hendry, who shot when there was no shot on and left Scotland light at the back.

stay_up_skyblues

This is when the ball breaks. He seems too far up but tbf I never take much notice of the oppo keeper when one side is on the attack. Got to anticipate a counter attack though surely?

Attachments

• 26380152-1682-4619-BBF4-3498C10E2554.jpeg
    26380152-1682-4619-BBF4-3498C10E2554.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 36

lifeskyblue

This is when the ball breaks. He seems too far up but tbf I never take much notice of the oppo keeper when one side is on the attack. Got to anticipate a counter attack though surely?

Much too far forward…just outside the D and he would have been ok.
To be fair he did well from there to get back to the 6yd box as ball sailed in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

I’m pretty sure you can put Scotland bottom with 0 points on your wall charts. Can’t wait to smash them on Friday.

fernandopartridge

Scotland created more chances than England did yesterday tbf. They started off far too tentatively. They've got players like McGinn and Christie who can make things happen, but Scotland couldn't get them on the ball.

baldy

I find it very sad that players taking a stand against discrimination is being frowned upon. I know some organisations that some may not support or like have used the knee however the players are doing it for one reason only.

Don't thickys realise that people who boo are booing at the fact the players are doing it that's all - they're not booing against what it stands for...what's it actually achieve? So pointless

cc84cov

Scotland created more chances than England did yesterday tbf. They started off far too tentatively. They've got players like McGinn and Christie who can make things happen, but Scotland couldn't get them on the ball.
Scotland won’t create much against Croatia,I think we will be far too strong for them Friday

Liquid Gold

On paper that should have been their easiest game. If they'd have picked up a win today they could have sat back and spoiled on Friday but now they have to come out and attack England and I think that'll suit us.

COV

Don't thickys realise that people who boo are booing at the fact the players are doing it that's all - they're not booing against what it stands for...what's it actually achieve? So pointless

People boo because they know its a display of racism that they can't get pilloried or arrested for.

COV

On paper that should have been their easiest game. If they'd have picked up a win today they could have sat back and spoiled on Friday but now they have to come out and attack England and I think that'll suit us.

They created a few chances but surely to god we've got too much for them.

We just have to be prepared for the fire they'll have in their bellies, it won't be like any other game.

Tommo1993

If they go gung-ho on Friday like the Scottish fans want them to, then we’ll be 1 up within the first 10 minutes and batter them.

Users who are viewing this thread