European championships 2020 thread (12 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Sterling got to prove himself first 60…otherwise I don’t think he will feature again this tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I understand the booing

I just think they will keep at it until the booing stops

But we should be talking about the football , instead all day sky sports news, these lot too have been on about taking a knee and the fans reaction

It's at a farcical stage now tbh

Sky have been obsessed since the start though. Not one for this thread though.

Kick off time.

robbiekeane

People keep having an issue with me nazi saluting even though I say it means I want to save some kittens. They must want to kill kittens.
That’s the dumbest fucking argument I’ve ever heard and you’re the admin of this board and should be ashamed of yourself.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What are you talking about? It’s a fucking gesture against racial inequality and if you or anyone else thinks it’s okay to boo that then you’re a racist fucking c**t so just come out and say it

Had a few beers have we?

Calling people racist just demonstrates that you haven't got an argument.

I'm going to leave it now as we said politics doesn't belong on here.

Nick

Administrator
That’s the dumbest fucking argument I’ve ever heard and you’re the admin of this board and should be ashamed of yourself.

Why?? I have said the gesture is about something else so surely if you don't agree with me then it's your problem you want to kill kittens. People cannot see it's about the actual gesture then just go about calling everybody racist. I don't doubt some are. It is a perfect example of your logic though.

I removed it to try and keep it about football though even though the game has gone a bit flat.

Ian1779

Booing the Croatian national anthem is way more disrespectful than booing the knee, which i get but frankly have had enough of.
Shame the fans did that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It’s like a supercharged team talk for the opposition.

mark82

Why?? I have said the gesture is about something else so surely if you don't agree with me then it's your problem you want to kill kittens. People cannot see it's about the actual gesture then just go about calling everybody racist. I don't doubt some are. It is a perfect example of your logic though.

I removed it to try and keep it about football though even though the game has gone a bit flat.

Some things are bigger than football.

Users who are viewing this thread