European championships 2020 thread (15 Viewers)

COV

According to the news there is a covid scare in the Italy camp

“Media rumours circulating that members of the Italian football organisation in London have tested positive for COVID.

Players and close management team now in complete seclusion and no media or outside contact as of now.”

Bugsy

“Media rumours circulating that members of the Italian football organisation in London have tested positive for COVID.

Players and close management team now in complete seclusion and no media or outside contact as of now.”

Ahh they better not start with that shit 😆

Macca

Just waiting for a bitter little Scottish bitch to start a rumour that Kane and Sterling tested positive

as I said to my Scottish colleague today who thinks it’s amusing to wear an Italy shirt ( boring)I’m proud of this team whatever the result. It will be no disgrace to lose in the final of a major tournament to Italy. Not like we are celebrating a goalless draw in the group stage or sending 20000 ticketless fans to another nations capital city during a pandemic!

David O'Day

likely nonsense aren't the rules as long as you can put out a side you have to play?

Sick Boy

What news source has reported that?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Two tickets purchased. Upper tier but we’re there and that’s all that matters. 48 hours to go…

I have been in Upper Tier for every game and the atmosphere has been fantastic, no gulf in atmosphere or separation from the lower tier for Germany or Denmark.

You’ve started the roll call for tomorrow, I’m there!!! Anyone else going to witness history?

Bugsy

COV

Just come back from Sports Direct in Falkirk buying my son some new football boots. Italy shirts sold out much to the chagrin of the 2 foul mouthed tattooed Jocks who wanted to wear them tomorrow. Had a few "Scotland - don't come home too soon" t-shirts left, rest probably being used as dusters by now 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Come home from where? They only played one game south of Glasgow

Bugsy

robbiekeane

Users who are viewing this thread