European championships 2020 thread (11 Viewers)

COV

Great for us… get past Germany & I’d be more confident of getting by Czech Republic than Holland

Evo1883

De Boer sees that as something that wouldn't have happened had malen scored ..

Result.

Malen off

Evo1883

Don’t bother then m8

giphy.gif

Reactions: COV

Saddlebrains

Just me or has this been the shittest tournament possibly ever?

Standards been shite, atmospheres on the whole wank (understandably) and decent teams being subpar

COV

Standards been shite, atmospheres on the whole wank (understandably) and decent teams being subpar

No it’s not the worst, you just hate everything and moan incessantly

Evo1883

It's been quite good id say , defending on the whole atrocious so it's made for entertaining matches

Best tournament since the mid 2000s IMO

COV

It's been quite good id say , defending on the whole atrocious so it's made for entertaining matches

Yep- and I like that there’s no standout team- lots of teams could win the tournament, even teams like Denmark have a long shot I’d say

ccfc92

All been under hyped too. Poor standard definitely related to the pandemic imo.

COV

I’m gonna call this one- penalties victory for Czech Republic

Edit- lol that went well didn’t it 😆😆

Mucca Mad Boys

Czech Republic caused a lot more issues for the Netherlands even before the red card. Which is quite promising for us because they didn’t offer much against us.

Set piece goal. Czech Republic will probably see this through.

Huge opportunity for the winner of England v Germany, a semi-final is lined up against Denmark/Czech Republic.

COV

Czechs score .. the final suddenly looks more achievable

To be perfectly honest if we really are serious about ourselves then it now needs to be an expectation.

We should beat Germany looking at the comparative teams, f*ck all this glorious defeat stuff and playing things down- group stages gone now with all that dead rubber nonsense- our expectation needs to be to get the final, anything less is a huge letdown

CanadianCCFC

Czech Republic caused a lot more issues for the Netherlands even before the red card. Which is quite promising for us because they didn’t offer much against us.

Set piece goal. Czech Republic will probably see this through.

Huge opportunity for the winner of England v Germany, a semi-final is lined up against Denmark/Czech Republic.
Sweden are no pushovers. Not a bad quarter final opponent but not to be ignored

Evo1883

To be perfectly honest if we really are serious about ourselves then it now needs to be an expectation.

We should beat Germany looking at the comparative teams, f*ck all this glorious defeat stuff and playing things down- group stages gone now with all that dead rubber nonsense- our expectation needs to be to get the final, anything less is a huge letdown

If the result here stays the same ...I agree

Users who are viewing this thread