Euro 2016 big thread (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Thank fuck he has gone

That was a prepared statement so he must have been ready to go out.

Captain Dart

England shirts going cheap at Sports Direct tomorrow.

Ashdown

Can't ever remember a worse England performance ! Embarrassing bunch of gutless cowards. Pathetic from Hart forwards, pretty much all the way through the team.

oscillatewildly

Got to be the worst England performance in living memory surely?
I was at Wembley for the 0 -1 defeat against Denmark in 1983 that basically curtailed any chance of reaching euro 1984 in er, France. It's taken 33 years but yep, tonight's result makes that one look like a gritty draw.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Did i see wrong or did Hodgson walk straight down the tunnel with out acknowledging the players or fans?

Clearly went to prepare the statement, or did it read a bit too clearly for it to have been prepared within minutes of appearing infront of the camera?

If he was that ready to walk, wonder if that's had a bearing on the players performance?

xcraigx

Just when it can't get worse Southgate is favourite to take over! What the actual fuck. Anyone seriously considering that appointment needs sectioning right away.

chiefdave

Clearly went to prepare the statement, or did it read a bit too clearly for it to have been prepared within minutes of appearing infront of the camera?

If he was that ready to walk, wonder if that's had a bearing on the players performance?
It seemed a bit quick to me for a prepared statement. The official England social media feeds had graphics prepared very quickly as well.

Guess he could have told them he wasn't staying on after the tournament no matter what.

Otis

The talk on the TV is all 'How embarrassing to lose to Iceland ' but in reality it is fine to lose to Iceland or anyone.

The statement should be 'How embarrassing to lose to Iceland playing like that!'

oscillatewildly

At least there is a genuine reason for "choking" this time - that England team is officially the biggest bunch of (big) cock suckers ever to have graced an international tournament.

Otis

Just when it can't get worse Southgate is favourite to take over! What the actual fuck. Anyone seriously considering that appointment needs sectioning right away.
If it is South gate I would expect this England team to go backwards rather than forwards.

This is the FA though isn't it.

South gate it will probably be then.

Users who are viewing this thread