Euro 2016 big thread (3 Viewers)

Captain Dart

In a measured response I'd like to say that was f**king useless.

Iceland deserved it
Great defending, can they do a Greece?

SkyblueBazza

Ashamed...every one of them ought to donate their tournament pay to charity.
Utterly embarrassing.

But...well done Iceland & congratulations. No time wasting or diving or cheating. Playing the game in their own style to their own strengths with passion and pride. Good luck to them. They thoroughly deserved that.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Otis

Couldn't pass, couldn't cross, didn't look like scoring, looked lethargic, clueless and a total embarrassment. Worst game I have ever seen from Wayne Rooney and has to rank as one of the worst ever England performances too.

Didn't give their keeper much to do, lacked invention, lacked pace, too pedestrian and our touch was Sunday footballish.
Unbelievable.

Hodgson has to go and I would say that should be the end of Rooney too and probably Hart.

Rashford was the only one who looked a threat. Kane looked like a pub player and Sturridge just strolled around the park as if he was playing a friendly.

Total embarrassment.

eastwoodsdustman

Rooney couldnt make a 10 yard pass to a white shirt. Sturridge looked lost amd Wiltshire walked, yes walked, around like he owned the place. No movement, Unable to pass, unable to cross and unable to control the ball. Did anyone really think we could win it?

Sumo the Micky Quinn

I didn't get to watch the game.
Itv blocked it on filmon tv.
not shown on Spanish tv.
so had to watch it on American espn.
internet too slow to keep up - watch 10 seconds miss 1 minute rebooting.

Didn't expect us to do well, but to loose to Iceland. Unbelieveable.

chiefdave

Embarrassing. Congratulations to Iceland, they had a plan, they stuck to it and fought for each other.

But players earning the sort of money our lot do and playing in one of, if not the, supposed best league in the world should not be losing to a bunch of part timers. Time after time they (and not just this squad) don't perform when they pull an England shirt on.

Not like we were unlucky. Iceland completely deserved their victory.

Terry Gibson's perm

Roy needs to get his arse in front of the cameras and explain that before quitting and for me Rooney is done as well and Hart should be replaced by Jack Butland

Johnnythespider

Should we start to pick some championship level players, they might at least show some pride in playing for their country

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Otis

We got what we deserved fuck all !

You know the annoying thing though, had we played a better team I reckon we would have seen a much better performance from us.

Kind of get the feeling we just felt we were destined to win tonight and couldn't possibly lose the game. That of course makes it worse.

Only Rashford showed any urgency at all and that in itself is very telling.

Users who are viewing this thread