England World Cup Qualifying Thread (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Genuinely believe some Sunday league sides would beat san marino ...truly awful football team ...yet with a population similar to tile hill what do we expect
Makes you wonder why it's never 20-0 or anything when they play against players on hundreds of thousands a week.

You would think they are local saturday football at best.

Evo1883

Makes you wonder why it's never 20-0 or anything when they play against players on hundreds of thousands a week.

You would think they are local saturday football at best.
I think it goes to show that no matter how shit you are , 10 men behind the ball for 90 will still keep the score down a bit lol

Evo1883

Should be 6 nil already and its 32 minutes ...with our second string almost

D

Deleted member 11652

We are so blessed in the midfield and attacking positions it’s really hard for me to choose a team for the euros

So blessed and yet I’m currently watching Phillips, Ward Prowse and Lingard in our midfield

D

Deleted member 11652

Ward Prowse is a good player. We also have Mount, Rice, Henderson, Grealish, Maddison, Foden. Some really good players

Yep full of talent. Makes it even more frustrating that some of these players get capped

Evo1883

Ward Prowse is a good player. We also have Mount, Rice, Henderson, Grealish, Maddison, Foden. Some really good players
We've plenty of attack minded midfielders..we don't really have many great central midfielders though
Or centre halves

Which is why I can't see us winning the euros

Ccfcisparks

We've plenty of attack minded midfielders..we don't really have many great central midfielders though
Mount I like and think contributes well, same as grealish who could easily slot in CM. The way I expect us to play we will probably have Henderson and Rice deeper with another CM given a free role. That’s if we play 4 at the back.

Liquid Gold

I don't watch PL anymore so I could be talking bollocks but that looks like a list of overhyped average players to me. The sort of team people go mental for getting out the group then wonder why they've been dominated by any mid tier international team.

Evo1883

Mount I like and think contributes well, same as grealish who could easily slot in CM. The way I expect us to play we will probably have Henderson and Rice deeper with another CM given a free role. That’s if we play 4 at the back.

We don't have a proper central midfielder though Do we mate ..your Gerrard,Scholes or Lampard type midfielder

Evo1883

Get watching them mate some real top players there. Grealish and Foden are going to be world class players.
People know my feelings about world class today as opposed to world class 15 years ago .. this kind of proves that .
Neither to me are world class

Football ain't the same

Users who are viewing this thread