England World Cup Qualifying Thread (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

5 at the back, negative midfield, where have we heard this before?!

Terry Gibson's perm

He already is a tosspot has so many good options but will always pick his favourites. Watkins has stopped scoring so he calls him up,

no_loyalty

He already is a tosspot has so many good options but will always pick his favourites. Watkins has stopped scoring so he calls him up,

Southgate is biased and always seems to pick Villa players, no matter how poor they are (Grealish the exception)

Terry Gibson's perm

Southgate is biased and always seems to pick Villa players, no matter how poor they are (Grealish the exception)

He must be praying that Maddison is injured so he doesn’t have to leave him out in the euros. I haven’t looked closely at this squad but I am sure it has three right backs in it. He also needs to learn in a squad of 23 there is no need for a utility player.

SBAndy

Just for reference, the U21s are playing a qualifier at the moment for their tournament. 0-0 after 10 minutes.

skyblue1991

At least he has mixed the starting 11 a bit instead of the same old boring players because the play for a top 4 side

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

What does he mean by togevver?

chiefdave

The fuck is this bloke on about before the game.
Can we go a game without a minutes silence or clapping. Sure we used to go whole seasons without them and only bother when it was a big name - Jimmy Hill or Cyrille Regis level. Now its constant, plus when we're allowed in at pretty much every game you've got to clap at a certain time for something.

Sbarcher

Poor Harry K will be livid for not being on the pitch to add 4 or 5 to his England total.

D

Deleted member 11652

Some of the posters on here are country before club... shocking

Evo1883

Genuinely believe some Sunday league sides would beat san marino ...truly awful football team ...yet with a population similar to tile hill what do we expect

Users who are viewing this thread