England cricket 2019 (4 Viewers)

CCFC88

Can't see NZ chasing this down, Williamson aside they have a middle of the road batting line up that has underperformed in the tournament.

Otis

Can't see NZ chasing this down, Williamson aside they have a middle of the road batting line up that has underperformed in the tournament.
Yep, going to be tough. Thought it was going to be about 40-50 runs short, but the pitch definitely slowed as the innings wore on and it made batting harder.

Just need to make sure we bowl sensibly and not let NZ get off to too much of a flyer.

tisza

Need to stop messing about with spin and get a quick on (even Stokes) to get this 5th wicket and open up the tail. Let these 2 nudge along and Grandhomme can still smash a game changer late on

Grendel

Lol Rashid throwing mud pies again

Gazolba

Williamson is out so all is well.
Five out now; it's looking like it might be an emphatic win.

Otis

Need to stop messing about with spin and get a quick on (even Stokes) to get this 5th wicket and open up the tail. Let these 2 nudge along and Grandhomme can still smash a game changer late on
With a surname like de Grandhomme you would have thought he parents would have come up with a better first name than Colin.

Grendel

Now 5 are down I think they’ll just try and bat as long as possible and forget about winning

Covstu

Excellent bowling attack today, early wickets and done the damage. Semi finals here we come

Gazolba

With a surname like de Grandhomme you would have thought he parents would have come up with a better first name than Colin.
Something like Maximillian.

Gazolba

England's women may be pretty good at football but they aren't much good at cricket.
Australia just took a 4-0 lead in the multi-format women's ashes series.

no_loyalty

Australian beaten by the Springboks, meaning we play them in the semi-finals on Thursday.

Gazolba

It now all depends on Roy and Bairstow.
If they give us a good start, we have a good chance.
If they are out cheaply, we'll struggle.
We can't rely on Root, Morgan, Buttler or Stokes to make a big score.
They are too erratic.

tisza

Got to find a way to play left handed bowling.
Starc and behrendoff shouldn't be taking 9 wickets again.
Still not convinced it's a good Aussie side but do have 3 or 4 match winners. Keeper batting very well. Enough bad memories of left handed keepers with Gilchrist.

Gazolba

Good luck trying to find cricket on TV in the USA.
5 minutes of highlights will be on Youtube afterwards.
I usually follow the ball-by-ball commentary on icc-cricket.com
Sometimes they have highlights on there during the game.

Gazolba

Can you get this?
Willow TV
They don't list my cable provider but I wouldn't want to pay to see it anyway.
My TV cable bill is big enough already.
I have a special sports package that lets me watch most other sports.

CCFC88

NZ are in this, batting first looked a questionable decision at 1-1 but they've seen off the new balls and have plenty of wickets in hand to catch up the rate.

They'd like 280 but 260 could be enough. They have the middle order hitting to go after Jadeja and Pandya later on.

Covstu

NZ are in this, batting first looked a questionable decision at 1-1 but they've seen off the new balls and have plenty of wickets in hand to catch up the rate.

They'd like 280 but 260 could be enough. They have the middle order hitting to go after Jadeja and Pandya later on.
Lucky to make 240 a5 this rate. India in full control

tisza

can you get modbro app for android? it is free

Covstu

RedTV has every channel in the world on it, also mobdro but signal isn’t as good

Users who are viewing this thread