EFL to end season this week - City likely to be promoted (2 Viewers)

Corrado

quote from the telegraph so you dont have to visit their site

Meeting date and time set
EFL boss Rick Parry's call, involving Coventry City, will commence at 9.30am tomorrow (Friday), League One clubs have been told.

Oh and its a sad state of affair when the telegraph is more accurate then you Snowflake

steve cooper

This is driving me crazy, it's sending me dyslexic.
I keep getting updates about elves.
It reminds me of comparethemeercat.com

chiefdave

Before anyone gets too excited several clubs have already spoken to their local media and indicated tomorrow is only a meeting and they have not yet received any notification there will be a vote on if and / or how to end the season.

chiefdave

Like said all along we will be confirmed as champions tomorrow
Tuesday:
Late Wednesday so get you smoke bombs ready and we are the champions on your boom box warmed up
Wednesday:
Wednesday ain't over yet have patience
Yes won't be long now
Thursday:
No guessing just been informed today is the day

SkyBlue Snowflake

Keep it coming chaps, I mean that's all this forum is good for is grown men that have been on here years that no f all and get off on calling people names been a pleasure , sky blues champions league one fact, you heard it here first, I'll accept apologies tomorrow, adios scummies

hill83

giphy.gif

cc84cov

Keep it coming chaps, I mean that's all this forum is good for is grown men that have been on here years that no f all and get off on calling people names been a pleasure , sky blues champions league one fact, you heard it here first, I'll accept apologies tomorrow, adios scummies
You’ve dug yourself a hole mate claiming to know inside info etc your always gonna get some degree of Criticism when it doesn’t come off at the stated time you said you must get that surely ?

Also I think we all know we Will be crowned champions we didn’t hear it anywhere first you say people call names etc but you’ve done exactly that yourself.Most of us are grown men on here but we can pretty much all give & take so welcome on board & just enjoy it for What it is sometimes we argue sometimes we all get on its just the way it is but one thing for sure is we all want the same result.

Enjoy your afternoon mate

SIR ERNIE

Anyone else preparing themselves for the inevitable disappointment of it being completely voided and we stay in L1?
I've got a nagging fear that they'll do exactly that and only promote 3 from the Championship if the PL relegate. Below that everything voided.
I really hope I'm wrong.

Hoofhearted

Ta ta little fella say hi to your Mum for me/us/everyone
Ta ta little fella say hi to your Mum for me/us /everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread