Doug King Takeover (10 Viewers)

edgy

Fascinating suggestion. One which I've just pondered. However I'm still thinking counter-balance.

View attachment 27563

So Mr Red's legs are the pivot point. Mr Blue can move forward or back, enabling Mr Red to directly hit the water rather than soiling the historic brick work.

A month on and this still remains the highlight of this thread.

Senior Vick from Alicante

The radio silence from the club is a bit confusing now. Is it due to negotiations with other interested partys or is it they have nothing to say? Shitting in a canal could be our version of poo sticks though, could be a new sport thats been invented through boredom. PUSB

napolimp

Was national salad day yesterday or today? As I've got a radicchio-lous amount of puns. They'll make you want to kale up and die.

itsabuzzard

Was national salad day yesterday or today? As I've got a radicchio-lous amount of puns. They'll make you want to kale up and die.
Given the tremendous response on this thread, I can break the fantastic news that the UN has just declared 2023 as World Word Salad Year.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

alexccfc99

It would appear Doug’s mother passed away over the holidays - This would explain why he was absent from festive fixtures

Sky Blue Harry H

To bee trootful, I'm not sure how this thread has gone this way, nor how to turnip around.

Bova

I really wish you’d fuck off with the shit, and I mean shit, salad based jokes🙏🏻😂
Doug King where the fuck are you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread