Doug King Takeover (12 Viewers)

Evo1883

Doug ? Where are you mate , Douuuggggggg

Skyblue_LDN

To be fair I’ve no idea how long a takeover should take … the silence isn’t necessarily a bad thing if they are getting on with things but odd after how vocal DK was for 72 hours before going silent. Beardy WS has gone fairly quiet too. I saw someone mention King was at the game again on Sunday, did anyone confirm that?

Sky Blue Pete

To be fair I’ve no idea how long a takeover should take … the silence isn’t necessarily a bad thing if they are getting on with things but odd after how vocal DK was for 72 hours before going silent. Beardy WS has gone fairly quiet too. I saw someone mention King was at the game again on Sunday, did anyone confirm that?
He wasn’t he was away

wingy

Thought it was negative on that , but afterall it is an opportunity for a couple of weeks in the sun for those with sufficient funds .

ProfessorbyGrace

If we don’t hear anything in a week or more, I fear our transfer window will a barren one.

slowpoke

What what use your brain ? Just a suggestion that was put to me don’t think it’s true but you never know

slowpoke

Would you say given their record over the last 15 years they are are fit and proper, be an interesting survey on here.

Saddlebrains

Just to remind you again Robins has said he’s going not going anywhere.

Oh well we should all sleep easy then

Because he definitely wanted to sell Hyam for 50p didnt he?

If a big offer comes in Vik is gone, wether Robins, or us or anyone doesnt like it. We're Coventry City and are not in a position to say no to millions profit

slowpoke

You will be disappointed he’s not for sale in January with or without Doug King end of season perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread