Doug King Takeover (10 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Preparing for the backlash but..........

I dont see how his mum dying holds things up with a (made up) takeover? This isn't nipping down to Listers and bagging a Seat Leon, but not feeling up to it due to bad news

This is a multi million pound takeover of a championship football club thats been going through approval (allegedly) since November and involves multiple people.

Not buying that this is the reason for any hold up

Hobo

This thread has beansprouting for sometime now.

Reactions: AOM

Balli001

I dont see how his mum dying holds things up with a (made up) takeover? This isn't nipping down to Listers and bagging a Seat Leon, but not feeling up to it due to bad news

This is a multi million pound takeover of a championship football club thats been going through approval (allegedly) since November and involves multiple people.

So you expect him to sign legal papers while grieving for his mother. Full of compassion you are

Sky Blue Harry H

I thought that it was the reason for his non attendance at a game that was being explained?!

Sky Blue Pete

You are going to have so much egg on your face

Users who are viewing this thread