Doug King Takeover (2 Viewers)

better days

Fair enough, King certainly seems a strange one given he has no obvious recorded history of interest in football let alone CCFC, unlike the other possible protagonists we know of like Ashley, Hoffman, McEvoy/ Dawkins, or even the nutter Storey who seem to have had a history of interest in CCFC or wider sports team ownership.
Storey looks like a front for criminality to me

clint van damme

Fascinating suggestion. One which I've just pondered. However I'm still thinking counter-balance.

View attachment 27563

So Mr Red's legs are the pivot point. Mr Blue can move forward or back, enabling Mr Red to directly hit the water rather than soiling the historic brick work.

I've just realised, that bank is unfeasibly high for a canal so your theory is flawed.
Unless you were shitting into a lock, but that would be fraught with danger.
Unless there is a high octane, adrenalin seeking wing of the canal shitting community.

edgy

I've just realised, that bank is unfeasibly high for a canal so your theory is flawed.
Unless you were shitting into a lock, but that would be fraught with danger.
Unless there is a high octane, adrenalin seeking wing of the canal shitting community.

foursome wink GIF by AwesomenessTV

itsabuzzard

Thursday mornings for coffee, swapping of contraband laxatives, and sparkling conversation?
Just the ticket! Are you in? Sparkling conversation guaranteed, but I think antidiarrhoeals would be the order of the day; it would be a shame to shit yourself before getting in to position. A firmer stool would also produce a much more satisfying aural experience.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

ProfessorbyGrace

So, amidst crapping in canals and whatnot, what is this I hear of a sham (regarding the King takeover)?

Aren’t all parties meant to keep schtum until the deal is rubber stamped?

shmmeee

So, amidst crapping in canals and whatnot, what is this I hear of a sham (regarding the King takeover)?

Aren’t all parties meant to keep schtum until the deal is rubber stamped?

Literally all that’s “happened” is King and Sisu aren’t talking to the press right now. Everything else is conjecture. And our owners not talking to the press is hardly unusual.

itsabuzzard

Literally all that’s “happened” is King and Sisu aren’t talking to the press right now. Everything else is conjecture. And our owners not talking to the press is hardly unusual.
Are we not getting very close to the point where King needs EFL approval, otherwise we'll be in the transfer window and all his fine words will mean nothing?

shmmeee

Are we not getting very close to the point where King needs EFL approval, otherwise we'll be in the transfer window and all his fine words will mean nothing?

Only been two weeks hasn’t it? I’d expect any approval to come in in the next couple of weeks.

Briles

I can't think of any reason the EFL wouldn't approve anyone

slowpoke

It’s four weeks and six matches until New Years Day when the window opens and six weeks until the first league match of the second part of the season v Burnley I’m sure Robins will have his ducks in a row, either his up to three with the Hyam money or better hopefully. Could be interesting and exciting times, not selling a star man a big bonus.

itsabuzzard

It’s four weeks and six matches until New Years Day when the window opens and six weeks until the first league match of the second part of the season v Burnley I’m sure Robins will have his ducks in a row, either his up to three with the Hyam money or better hopefully. Could be interesting and exciting times, not selling a star man a big bonus.
Certainly interesting times. My question is: what happens, if anything, if the King thing hasn't been approved by the time the transfer window opens?

skyblu3sk

Fraught with danger, I'm afraid. The chances of the branch breaking would lead to involuntary sphincter tightening and the bomb doors jammed shut.

I was more thinking around the trunk of the tree and the trunk of the body. Good sized rope. Booosh spladoosh, done!

Users who are viewing this thread