Doug King Takeover (9 Viewers)

Samo

Certainly interesting times. My question is: what happens, if anything, if the King thing hasn't been approved by the time the transfer window opens?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

A takeover will happen, its just a matter of who and when. I remain positive.

itsabuzzard

A takeover will happen, its just a matter of who and when. I remain positive.
Let's hope it does, but what if it doesn't happen by or during the transfer window? Will O'Hare, Hamer and Gyokeres still be with us come the end of January? If not, we're not getting promoted.

slowpoke

Let's hope it does, but what if it doesn't happen by or during the transfer window? Will O'Hare, Hamer and Gyokeres still be with us come the end of January? If not, we're not getting promoted.

It will be a refreshing change not to go through the transfer window with Viks going here,COH or Hamer there, finger crossed.

Skybluedownunder

Maybe he’s put his offer in subject to EFL approval and subject to him ‘doing his own diligence’ the helmet!

Who bids for shit without doing due diligence?

Maybe he’s now done his diligence and pulling back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Maybe he’s put his offer in subject to EFL approval and subject to him ‘doing his own diligence’ the helmet!

Who bids for shit without doing due diligence?

Maybe he’s now done his diligence and pulling back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lot's of companies do dd after the initial agreement?

slowpoke

It’s taken that long for those trying to buy Birmingham City to get EFL approval they have apparently pulled out.

Last edited:

Winny the Bish

It’s taken that long for those trying to buy Birmingham City to get EFL approval they have apparently pulled out.
What I read this morning said that after their due dilligence they wanted to lower the fee they were paying for the club. Understandable seeing as St Andrews is basically condemned. Current owners were refusing to budge.

SBT

It’s four weeks and six matches until New Years Day when the window opens and six weeks until the first league match of the second part of the season v Burnley I’m sure Robins will have his ducks in a row, either his up to three with the Hyam money or better hopefully. Could be interesting and exciting times, not selling a star man a big bonus.
We’re also still under a transfer embargo.

wingy

While they don't have to, Gilbert states that they haven't confirmed that a contract has been signed.

Users who are viewing this thread